Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked but the bag of nappies she's taken to the food bank can they take them all individually like that rather than a full pack in the original pampers pack? Does that make sense 🙈 I'm so tired haha, actual tired, not Hinch tired
No, have to be unopened pack

Reactions: 8
this is really sad
Jamie has financial issues so has a vested interest in keeping them rich
Dunno what Ma has in this apart from glory
Why is no one else stepping in and saying enough is enough
This is my turmoil.Ma is at the root of all of it all.The truth will out eventually.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
All this, the eating disorder, the sectioning, dealing with Jamie's gambling addiction explains so much about her behaviour. No wonder she's very erratic at times. Is the confident Sophie we've seen in videos from meetings etc an act and the real Sophie much more fragile? She likes to portray this fantastic life, the perfect husband, with their perfect life, with a close knit family, just living their best lives, but really it's not. Yes, she's probably got millions in the bank, but money isn't everything, I much rather have my own life.

Reactions: 37
I find it sickly too. I don’t even have enough bullshit in me to feign interests in my friends crotch goblins, let alone give a shiny tit about a complete stranger’s on Instagram. It’s honestly boring. Everyone thinks their child is special and amazing, but very few parents seem to realise the rest of the world couldn’t give a toss about how HILARIOUS you think they are.
Crotch Goblins !!!! That’s it I’m done 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
This is my turmoil.Ma is at the root of all of it all.The truth will out eventually.
your parents are supposed to protect you and look out for you. I suppose if you live in a family of denial it’s very easy to sweep everything under the rug. On the surface she’s the ideal daughter - married, lovely grandchild, well off and generous to her Ma. Ma must be overly proud and going to do whatever it takes to keep her relevant, it is sad though this might come at a huge price to Ronnie.

Reactions: 18
Could be her own front door for all we know. She has the fucker replaced monthly!
I thought it was her door too... the pic of her front door on her grid is identical to the one shown and she seemed to be trying to angle the camera so as to not show too much...

If that is the case, why make up such scenarios? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
your parents are supposed to protect you and look out for you. I suppose if you live in a family of denial it’s very easy to sweep everything under the rug. On the surface she’s the ideal daughter - married, lovely grandchild, well off and generous to her Ma. Ma must be overly proud and going to do whatever it takes to keep her relevant, it is sad though this might come at a huge price to Ronnie.
I bet her sister Sam thinks she’s a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so happy it’s Thursday tomorrow which means Soph’s having a day off so we get a break from her bs

Reactions: 10
So is this not so much she can’t be left alone but she’s too nervous to let Jamie go out and Ma is overbearing and always around? I can see how you could make someone helpless by constantly doing everything for them. Then she’s going to start believing it. Also explains why she would keep saying mummaz all the time because when he comes over to her, she gets excited that he is showing an interest in her. I notice it’s really weird he’s never looking at her or rarely directly to camera it’s always behind or off to the side

Reactions: 15
Stop it Zoph. You’re too funny keep referencing tattle. Show some of your lynchers some love once in a while 😉. Aww Jus Rol finally sent her what she begged for, for months. The hint worked.
How much can one person be on a constant beg. Embarrassing. She likes to make out she is a victim but we all know you don’t regularly donate to food banks. What about all the new stuff like the baby gate that went to the tip? Could of gone a thousand places.
How patronising ‘she takes donations, how cute.’
Aww how cute she takes people’s donations in for people less fortunate than herself. So cute.
She’s wound me up tonight the bleeping weasel.

Reactions: 23
If this is true, it's really sad. She's probably had a hard time and is forced to show herself as a domestic goddess whilst genuinely ill, just to save her brand. She & her hair looked terrible on that pap photo of her leaving hospital, maybe that's why she insists on having those extensions in?

But the even sadder thing is, if she were to come clean about the whole lot, she really and truly would help people, not this fake "help" she does now. Showing this side of her would give her genuine sympathy and maybe inspire others to get the help they need. What a shame.

Maybe it's all in the memoir?? So they can make a fast buck out of her misery?

Reactions: 20
If I was acting so bizarrely my family would be pulling me up about it as I would them, plus any real good friends would too, so why aren’t the ‘kids’ or trace or even SS pulling her to one side for a ‘ chat’ . It’s obvious inch isn’t helping her, he’s a weak tit that revels in the control and her parents , sister are too afraid that she’s going to pull a ‘ nobody loves me, I’d be better off dead’ moment . There’s a reason why she is only ever alone whilst inch pops to the shop and she’s never alone with Ronnie.....

I don’t want or mean to belittle anyone who has suicidal thoughts ( please reach out if you do ) she however is the 2nd most manipulative person I ‘know’ .

Reactions: 10
this is really sad
Jamie has financial issues so has a vested interest in keeping them rich
Dunno what Ma has in this apart from glory
Why is no one else stepping in and saying enough is enough
Wonder if it's a bit like the Britney situation, those close to her will ignore all her mental health issues in order for her to keep bringing the money in. Her family will all be benefitting off her money one way or another (even if she is a bit tight). She's always implied that once she's financially set for life she will take a step back, maybe that's why she's tight, so she can build up her bank balance quicker. Thing is though you do become accustomed to spending more, the more you earn, I'm sure money making must become a bit addictive if you're in Sophie's position, I don't necessarily mean for her, but Jamie and her family. She might have a plan of making so much money then retiring or taking a step back from certain areas (Insta) but I'm sure those close to her will have other ideas. Especially as Jamie has a gambling problem and her mother is only interested because of the money.

Reactions: 25
Any normal person would box up stuff for the foodbank and contact them in the morning to find out where and when to drop stuff off, they wouldn’t do a mad dash in the evening when it’s pretty obvious most places will be closed. It’s actually quite worrying how manic she is at the moment

Reactions: 25
This thread tonight has been like a classic episode of Big Brother and I just love it! 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All this, the eating disorder, the sectioning, dealing with Jamie's gambling addiction explains so much about her behaviour. No wonder she's very erratic at times. Is the confident Sophie we've seen in videos from meetings etc an act and the real Sophie much more fragile? She likes to portray this fantastic life, the perfect husband, with their perfect life, with a close knit family, just living their best lives, but really it's not. Yes, she's probably got millions in the bank, but money isn't everything, I much rather have my own life.
We’ve discussed a variation of this and she puts on the whole ‘delicate poor little me’, I suppose it makes fans think she’s more relatable and gets her sympathy which feeds her ego

24D70424-1E38-46E4-B8B5-4D6E6121C58A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.