Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen all Onslow’s shite this evening, I’m convinced it’s all preparing the ground for a move. Did someone on the last thread say that house they stayed in was for sale? Wouldn’t surprise me if they buy it.
They probably have already bought it and thst time away was them starting to move in...

Reactions: 10
Why is she always so shocked and amazed if something lasts over a year. Most things are made to last

Reactions: 21
Has anyone clicked on the post Inch shared at the end of his crap stories.
It's a good un. The post is from an Indian community encourage the class of 2020 to be more of a community with each otherp. To listen , to reflect , understand and be there for each other .. and everyone is equal.

Oh inchy can you educate the Queen of Maldon that all we are trying to do is help her be a better person.. and to stop deleting comments ... otherwise this post is pointless.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I swear to god they both have some sort of deal with JUS ROL
I have only posted a few times here and don't follow Stacey Solomon (can't stand her) but did not realise Stacey does the same check list thing on her stories??!! Also what the hell is going on with the amount of pastry in her bloody fridge!!?? Sorry if you guyzzzz have gone over this before but who did the pastry first, Grinch or Stacey?

Reactions: 7
There you go you pastry trolls he does make a sound!!

Tbh I did think "awww" something about a little kids laugh make my heart melt.

Reactions: 11
So I've just caught up on vestlife stories! He misses seeing Soph switched off, relaxed and care free. They can easily remedy that by putting an end to their business on Insta. It's easily done just delete the accounts. But they won't because they are greedy, and out to make as much money as they can from the hinchers! Priorities all wrong!

Reactions: 25
Sorry you can't be on this page, we are all "fat, non working pastry trolls, that have nothing better to do" Haha

Reactions: 23
LOUDAH for the lurkers at the back

Reactions: 30
I wonder whatever happened to the snow machine she once got, positive she got one?
Am sure she was going to celebrate reaching 3m or something but Tattlers sussed what she was going to do, so she played it down with a shit pic of her in a field.
I bet it's probably with Polly in the garage waiting to go to tip heaven!

Reactions: 16
What strikes me the most about our Zoph is just how dependent she is? Virtually everyday she talks about how she couldn't live without her boys, in case you're reading this Zoph hun, grow up. It's obvious she's never had to do anything for herself and it's just weird

Reactions: 15
Eurgh Jamie’s stories

if sophs life is really that stressed Jamie you could both pack in the instas, fuck off back to your sales job, soph can be fake hairdresser again and can live happily ever after with your kid and fat dog

but your both greedy, fame hungry and Use your son for money!

fuck off ya fucking frog eyed wench!

Reactions: 38
I’m sure I read an article somewhere that said constant PDA’s and social media posts are signs of insecurity in a relationship.

My OH never writes insta posts or anything for my birthday or whatever - doesn’t mean he loves me any less, I would hope. We don’t need to be #couplegoals online to know our relationship is strong. It’s like they’re trying to prove something but when a relationship has rumoured dodgy beginnings, it’s going to be built on sand...

Reactions: 29
I love what you wrote here. Sick of us being the villains.

Reactions: 16
FFS! This is why I missed Tattle.
It's great to see you back @TomTitLane. Both you and @shadyessex33 are like celebs on here, more famous and much more liked than our Zoph!
We all missed Shady when he was off here for a while. But great to have our lovely little community all back together. We are not just Tattle trolls, we are pastry Tattle trolls!

Reactions: 34
I post couple pics if me and him have been out for dinner or a birthday or an anniversary etc. He doesn’t. I am chronically ill and want to enjoy every moment and he is a world famous scientist with colleagues all over the world on social media. It doesn’t mean he loves me any less. He is quiet and I’m a massive gobshite (typical happy fat girl with a nice face and a great sense of humour) but I reckon if you post your lurve evety other se one it’s definitely a doth protest too much

Excuse my spelling I’m 4 gins up

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.