Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know i have said it before but I do honestly think that after the disaster of the washing power launch and the negative comments on home bargains facebook and insta along with it not flying of the shelfs she knows the book is going to be a disaster.

I think she is veing very quite so that when its a flop she can say some BS like 'it was not meant to be a best seller I only did it because my hardcore fans (shoppers) asked me too it was a present to them thats why I didn't promote it as I wanted only my fans to read it as they understand me' and try to spin the low sales to look like thats what she wanted!
I think sheā€™s more likely to post up messages (real or fake) from fans saying how itā€™s changed their lives šŸ¤¢ and more of the ā€œthanks so much for your support guyyyys the sales are overwhelmingā€.

She would never admit to something being a flop!

Reactions: 7
That's beyond disgusting and insensitive, I'm sure all of us know someone who has had a premature birth or sadly lost a baby and I don't think a single one of them would have been posting things like that when they were going through the real and terrifying trauma that is a premature birth, it's the last thing you would think about doing before you even gave birth. Attention seeking sicko. Then imagine saying what she did to that woman who lost her baby. Words fail me. I think she actually is unwell because I can't think of a reason why anyone would think it's ok to act that way

And letā€™s not forget the danger she WAS putting R in was due to her not eating in her pregnancy the utter prick šŸ˜”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If it's a big holiday home, she is going to have a nightmare keeping him contained and happy, he will want to explore and the house will not be child friendly. Probably why she is pushing him around in the bike šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I really wish she'd stop with this "We've got this" bollocks. As if she's really had to struggle. Believe it or not Zoph, some people don't "got this" and are having a really difficult time of it. We weren't all gifted our lifestyles and handed everything to us. Just stop. Stop trying to make it sound like your life is difficult when you're currently staying in a luxury holiday home (that you can't show it it'll alienate your followers), when you're worth millions and you're lucky enough to not have been affected by the biggest pandemic our generation has known.

Reactions: 25
Proof of how far removed from reality she is. Definitely did that to try to seem relatable like oh look I gave him quavers for breakfast to stop dramazzzz. No love
Thereā€™s no middle ground with her sheā€™s so bloody manic - always has to be one extreme or the other. Full on egg turmeric pastry banquet or quavers. Give him an apple ffs?

ā€œanything for a quiet morningā€ see guyyyzz Iā€™m so relatable the only way Ronnieblesshim will be good is if I push him round and he eats junk! Iā€™m sooooo like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You must be incredibly proud of her. She sounds like an inspirational young woman. šŸ˜˜
what an amazing daughter you have! Thatā€™s amazing! I hope sheā€™s enjoying her new school!

Awwww bless you both! I am beyond words proud of her - it makes me angry with myself though that my wee toot had to do it herself, that I couldn't protect her, you know?

I wrestle daily with the whole tattlers are trolls...this site is bullying, it often doesn't sit well with me.

There was a place (insta or Snapchat or a WhatsApp group, I don't know) that existed purely to say some awful things about her. I know how it made her feel.

The difference is - we never saw it. We didn't go looking for it. She still doesn't have insta or anything. She does old fashioned texting!!

That's why I can't stand by and see the more darker things be said about Mrs H or R without calling it out. And why I have to correct any actual untrue facts. They don't add anything to the discussion we are trying to have, you know?

Discussion about unsafe practices or shady dealings are perfectly open for comment and opinion....

It just riles me how she has the opportunity and money to make a real difference - not just a slew of grey homes, a proper real difference in the world

But she doesn't. And because she chooses not to, while actively fueling the roots of it all , I won't and can't have anything good to say about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Quavers first breakfast.. my arse!!! Itā€™s clearly a pre record she thought would sound relatable. She hasnā€™t a clue- every toddler wants quavers for breakfast- you just say no, so her quest to be relatable fails šŸ™„

I literally canā€™t stand the fake ness!!

Reactions: 9
Is her follower count increasing at the same steady/almost exact same numbers every day like when sheā€™s at home doing nothing rather than away doing nothing?

Reactions: 6
This is the Hinch subject that always makes me want to throw things and punch walls....

My little miss was bullied horrifically all through primary school in a small village (a real one). Both face to face and online too. We were very much let down by the school system. When the move to High School came - she chose to go to a school in the other direction with no-one that she knew.

Since moving there, she has taken on our local council regarding how she was treated, set up a bullying support group, worked with the NSPCC amd other kids to have the county wide school bullying policy changed - and did it! Presented the report to the council and the Scottish Parliament and was invited to present at the NSPCC all association annual conference (via zoom) during lockdown.

Shes 13. No insta, no Snapchat. Cause she knows these are the easiest places to be targeted.

If she can make a change all by her tiny wee self, Mrs H, with her eleventy billion supporters can do something too.

She chooses not to. Says it all.
Your daughter sounds bloody amazing. You must be so proud. And I agree, imagine what Hinch could do with her platform. But itā€™s all about the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

Reactions: 8
Courtney black Pt has done a collab with in the style cause sheā€™s purely talented and lovely inside and out - I donā€™t think theyā€™d work with a nobody like hinch sheā€™s just not relatable or likeable
Didnā€™t they comment on one of her grid posts a while ago begging her to do one though šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
This is the Hinch subject that always makes me want to throw things and punch walls....

My little miss was bullied horrifically all through primary school in a small village (a real one). Both face to face and online too. We were very much let down by the school system. When the move to High School came - she chose to go to a school in the other direction with no-one that she knew.

Since moving there, she has taken on our local council regarding how she was treated, set up a bullying support group, worked with the NSPCC amd other kids to have the county wide school bullying policy changed - and did it! Presented the report to the council and the Scottish Parliament and was invited to present at the NSPCC all association annual conference (via zoom) during lockdown.

Shes 13. No insta, no Snapchat. Cause she knows these are the easiest places to be targeted.

If she can make a change all by her tiny wee self, Mrs H, with her eleventy billion supporters can do something too.

Now thats what you call parenting. Raising a child to be strong and fierce.
Well done to your daughter and you šŸ’–
I can see Ronnie going one if 2 ways.
Either tied to hinches apron strings for the rest of his life
Or
Being an obnoxious self entitled brat.
The sad thing is it won't be Ronnues fault. It will be hers and the way she raises him šŸ˜Ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thereā€™s never any ā€˜middleā€™ with Hinchy is there? Spends hours cooking him weird wacky breakfasts....to bag of quavers. How about a weetabix with a cpl of raspberries on? Or a banana in porridge. Lunch most days is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢. Whatā€™s wrong with a Sarnie with fruit. Or something like that. A frube? Itā€™s like 1000mph to 0. Sheā€™s really very manic
Haha I just replied to someone with almost the exact same response - itā€™s either one extreme or the other!

donā€™t mean they hadnā€™t shagged.... just hadnā€™t kissed!

looks like a load of drivel ... I suppose it will get the sheeple milking!!
It sounds identical to the first ā€œbookā€ ffs, so Iā€™m guessing this is just about the two years since šŸ™„ cracking content for a memwaaar

Reactions: 4

Wow, what an awesome girl you have there. So strong and determined. She puts self pitying idiots like Hinch to shame. Maybe she could give Hinch a few lessons on what bullying and trolling really is and how devastating it can be. A few people talking on a gossip site is not, and never has been trolling. If Hinch had any backbone she would simply choose not to read it, then she would never know what is said. But she is too vain and narcissistic not to lurk on here all the time.

I think your lass sounds like a very strong and powerful young girl, she will go very far in life bless her.

Reactions: 12

Aww good on her! You must be super proud ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 6
I know this is half hijacking but I watched the stories yesterday by shannan and she is talking about how she is more drawn to Stacey soloman because she's more relatable and interactive...

Hinch is losing her grip on her even biggest fans.

Muahahaha
Did you hear her talking about the Hinchers drinking Zoflora?? Can't listen to that girls voice...like a toddler trying to get a sentence together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These tractor clips arenā€™t they just recycled from their last getaway before she had her ā€œbusyā€ week? Surely her sheeple canā€™t be that thick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.