Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So their cunning plan to fool everyone into thinking she’s a delicate little flower has well and truly backfired. She no word of a lie looks DERANGED in that vid.

Oh the end is nigh I’m afraid, I fully believe that. She’s dug herself too big a hole to dig herself out of here, and the saddest part is her husband handed her the shovel.

What an absolute tit SHOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That looks like a real fancy place she is staying no cabin there. Looks like she’s pushing him into a kind of dining room in that NEW buggy contraption

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t sleep at 3am so came on here and you guys didn’t disappoint. I really enjoy how so many have similar opinions to me, even if it is about Bell end Grinch. I want to give any of you going through a 💩 time a huge hug. Thank you for making me laugh x
Was Zoph on too, we all know she loves a middle of the night mooch on here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
still wondering why their trying to make Jamie a thing? Their probs gagging for a spot on All Star Mr and Mrs 😬🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That looks like a real fancy place she is staying no cabin there. Looks like she’s pushing him into a kind of dining room in that NEW buggy contraption
Wait for the "lots of you asking where Ron's trike is from" just in time for her getting home. There will be lots of toddlers doing school runs on them next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like more mindless drivel that a teenage girl would write in this book. A rundown of Jamie’s favourite things. 🙄 His celebrity crush - Kate Beckinsale - and his favourite thing about Grinch is her eyes. View attachment 247053

And why does anyone want to know it was date three when they had their first kiss. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They had an office affair though didn’t they or am I wrong??

Reactions: 12
I decided the main difference between Ronnie and rex is FREEDOM. Ronnie is always barricaded in it strapped in where as Rex is always out wondering on his own.
absolutely. RonRon is a baby who is carried/trapped/confined all the time. Yes we see him running across grass but never indoors. Rex is a toddler who is allowed to explore. According to her stories Ron literally just plays with a plastic kitchen on the same mat behind the sofa all day every single day. I’ve never seen him play in another room or mess about in the house

Reactions: 17
Sorry to say but I can see RonRonQuaverManzz going the same way as entitled Slim Dog Fat Henzz - I bet he is absolutely catered to and lacks boundaries. I bet he never hears the word No. don’t give your one year old quavers for breakfast ya melt. Not even mum shaming, my kids would eat like Augustus Gloop if they could but I’m their mother and I have to make healthy choices for them until they can make their own

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry to say but I can see RonRonQuaverManzz going the same way as entitled Slim Dog Fat Henzz - I bet he is absolutely catered to and lacks boundaries. I bet he never hears the word No. don’t give your one year old quavers for breakfast ya melt. Not even mum shaming, my kids would eat like Augustus Gloop if they could but I’m their mother and I have to make healthy choices for them until they can make their own
Proof of how far removed from reality she is. Definitely did that to try to seem relatable like oh look I gave him quavers for breakfast to stop dramazzzz. No love

Reactions: 8
100% he is pandered to because she can't cope if he has a meltdown. She said it herself "anything for a quiet morning"

Reactions: 14
From what she posts of him I can work out that R is more of an angry screamer than she lets on. It’s all very sanitised

Reactions: 15
So this morning Ronnie has a new trike to roam about the house and she’s suddenly found quavers!!! My son would have quavers morning noon and night at that age but she just seems so fake!!!!!

given the size of the suitcase I’m amazed they are still away???

Reactions: 10
Quavers for breakfast my arse. She posted that an hour ago, so Ronadonadingdong will have been up for hours. Every parent knows that 9am is actually 12pm in parent world because they been up since the crack of dawn. So it was an (unhealthy) snack, and not kooky after all, and definitely not breakfast 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.