Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the Hinch subject that always makes me want to throw things and punch walls....

My little miss was bullied horrifically all through primary school in a small village (a real one). Both face to face and online too. We were very much let down by the school system. When the move to High School came - she chose to go to a school in the other direction with no-one that she knew.

Since moving there, she has taken on our local council regarding how she was treated, set up a bullying support group, worked with the NSPCC amd other kids to have the county wide school bullying policy changed - and did it! Presented the report to the council and the Scottish Parliament and was invited to present at the NSPCC all association annual conference (via zoom) during lockdown.

Shes 13. No insta, no Snapchat. Cause she knows these are the easiest places to be targeted.

If she can make a change all by her tiny wee self, Mrs H, with her eleventy billion supporters can do something too.

She chooses not to. Says it all.
I would rather my impressionable teenager follow your daughter than these influencers

Reactions: 15
I think in the style go for whoever is popular at that time, for example Courtney black has been really popular throughout lockdown with free Insta workouts and stuff. I think, the owner comes across as a bit of a beg, comments on all these influencers posts, to test the water to see how popular a collection with that influencer would be. They are fast fashion, jac jossa is throwing out collections with them left right and centre. IF hinch has one, surely it must be ready for release soon?

Reactions: 5
There’s no middle ground with her she’s so bloody manic - always has to be one extreme or the other. Full on egg turmeric pastry banquet or quavers. Give him an apple ffs?

“anything for a quiet morning” see guyyyzz I’m so relatable the only way Ronnieblesshim will be good is if I push him round and he eats junk! I’m sooooo like you!
Quiet morning?? She has her husband there and ronnie sleeps most of the day doesnt he?

Reactions: 10
Do you think iys her new home n they testing waters when to say lol 😆
Imagine being fortunate enough to own a beautiful home in the countryside. And then the bleeping Hinchcliffes move in next door. I'd be raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously is she ok? I can’t stand the woman but she looks really unwell in her latest story finished with that manic laugh throwing her head back she really doesn’t look well at all 😔

Reactions: 3
Imagine being fortunate enough to own a beautiful home in the countryside. And then the bleeping Hinchcliffes move in next door. I'd be raging 😂
Rather live next door to the adams family, at least what you see is what you get

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My prediction of a big bingo..... we won’t see it though .

Ronnies in his mid twenties , got a couple of little ones, never goes to see his mum, she’s tried her manipulative ways with him so many times but he saw sense years beforehand and cut her off, loves going to his ‘auntie traceys’ though as she was there when he needed a listening ear .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think in the style go for whoever is popular at that time, for example Courtney black has been really popular throughout lockdown with free Insta workouts and stuff. I think, the owner comes across as a bit of a beg, comments on all these influencers posts, to test the water to see how popular a collection with that influencer would be. They are fast fashion, jac jossa is throwing out collections with them left right and centre. IF hinch has one, surely it must be ready for release soon?
I genuinely don’t think they’ll do one with her I think I just don’t think she’s that fashionable to actually come up with a collab

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t think they’ll do one with her I think I just don’t think she’s that fashionable to actually come up with a collab
No I totally agree, if a “cleaner” can’t get good sales of her collection of laundry detergent, what hope she got selling a clothing collection. She wears the same off the shoulder grey jumpers, or a long black dress😂

Reactions: 9
Might just be me but she looks very thin in this video - maybe she was on the verge and was sent away to recover?
5008F2D1-586E-47BA-8B72-753D54043929.png

Reactions: 1
it’s never materialised though has it? I think they’ve seen sense
I think she played the whole “omg I’m sooo not confident enough to be photographed but how crazy would that be 🤪” card and all her sheep started lining up saying how amazing it would be for her to have a clothing range 🙄 so maybe they were just testing the waters and it’s been going on in the background?

The article someone posted about her net worth said she has a six figure deal with them, so they must have gotten that from somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s not at all, but who said she would do any of the work 🤣 like the washing fragrance, “I’ve worked for ages with P&G behind the scenes!” - No hun they presented some options to you and you picked one. It would be the same deal I assume, she suggests stuff but they steer her decisions

Reactions: 7
Do you think iys her new home n they testing waters when to say lol 😆
I think you may be onto something. The “field” is fenced like a garden and why would the owners just leave a ride on mower knocking about for everyone to gad about with? And who takes a kids trike we’ve never seen before on holiday? I vcall bingo on new country house

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to bully her over her looks or figure and I don’t think it’s right to do so. I think she’s attractive and although there are plenty of things I really dislike about her IG account and the way she conducts herself I wouldn’t stoop that low. She’s obviously insecure about how she looks but then again I don’t think it’s helped her that much to become so public, a bit like Jesy, they seem to torture themselves in public and it’s really hard to watch it. I think Jesy is gorgeous, but I feel uncomfortable looking at her IG because I don’t think it’s helping her (so I don’t look). Jesy has a real talent and really her looks should not be what is defining her, I worry though that this IG generation are just completely obsessed by filters and plastic surgery.

Mrs H does not have a talent. Certainly not for writing. I also have a friend who is an author and it’s very hard work for little money most of the time, but here penguin are on the fast fashion bandwagon of publishing everything and anything even if it’s a load of tat. Whilst talented people are still fighting to even have their work read!

No Jamie doesn’t look like Tom Hardy 👀 (blasphemy) but same thing, I am not going be be derogatory about what he does look like. I am sure he used to wear suits and ties and look pretty good but this giant man baby fashion look of co-ord loungewear is doing him no favours. Sam Faires partner is the same! They look like giant babies!

The fakery, scamming and impact on her followers mental health is important. the safety she never promotes. She’s not showing anyone anything real and it feels like one huge scam. SS might be annoying to other people but she really is more relatable I find and much more natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I dont understand when she says 'maybe one day Soph' - she seems to have earnt a lot of money, she could easily move to a bigger property with land if she wanted, not like the majority of her followers.
I think they have already moved and are keeping the Maldon house as the place they do the IG stuff - like a false film set and visit now and then. Meanwhile living in some pile in deepest Essex!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.