Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a listen to this video on this page, I don't know how to attach the actual video 😞.
Its what we've all seen with Hinch and SS for ages. It goes to prove how simple it is to fool millions, while making millions off their back.
Its criminal really

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I still can’t work out why vest put up that post a few days ago from the kitchen work top when they’re still away somewhere else
I think it was from the kitchen in the place they’re staying at 🙂

Reactions: 1
Really looked like their own kitchen.
would make sense though... he can’t be that stupid ... can he... 🤣🤣
I thought that at first, that they were home but the draining board was etched in to the granite and I ‘think’ 😂😂 she has a stainless steel sink, not that I can be sure because, y’know it’s not like we see it every day. Oops yes we do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I’m glad she’s clearly enjoying her break away 🤣
How fortunate that there's a tiny light shining on her face when she turns round, considering how pitch black the rest of the garden is! Almost looks like that bench was dragged there just for a photo op

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know i have said it before but I do honestly think that after the disaster of the washing power launch and the negative comments on home bargains facebook and insta along with it not flying of the shelfs she knows the book is going to be a disaster.

I think she is veing very quite so that when its a flop she can say some BS like 'it was not meant to be a best seller I only did it because my hardcore fans (shoppers) asked me too it was a present to them thats why I didn't promote it as I wanted only my fans to read it as they understand me' and try to spin the low sales to look like thats what she wanted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sitting by the fire, gently rocking while wearing a little vest that show off how thin and vulnerable you have become while Jamie films for instagram. Purely going for the sympathy vote.
It was so cold here last night that I wore my winter coat to walk the dog so she must have been frozen just to get that bit of footage.

If her mental health is genuinely so bad that she self soothes by doing a full on Arthur Fowler impression then she needs professional help and to get off social media for good, regardless of whether she has hit her targets that she mentioned on Mario's post.
I call it that she’s already home. She was quiet for days (the actual holiday) and now she’s back, she’s drip-feeding content gradually from pre-records. It was freezing last night, fire or no fire.

I still can’t work out why vest put up that post a few days ago from the kitchen work top when they’re still away somewhere else
Advertising her washing stuff - gotta keep the sheep hypnotised.

Also, if my husband was pointing his phone at me and I was caught “unawares” like that, I wouldn’t just smile. I would ask what he was doing or something.

Reactions: 19
My 12 year old sits like that when she is sulking and can’t get her own way .......how immature is she???!!!! I literally think she does have mental health issues ....she is unhinged and the type of women you see on piers Morgan’s killer wives or some weird murder documentary 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know i have said it before but I do honestly think that after the disaster of the washing power launch and the negative comments on home bargains facebook and insta along with it not flying of the shelfs she knows the book is going to be a disaster.

I think she is veing very quite so that when its a flop she can say some BS like 'it was not meant to be a best seller I only did it because my hardcore fans (shoppers) asked me too it was a present to them thats why I didn't promote it as I wanted only my fans to read it as they understand me' and try to spin the low sales to look like thats what she wanted!
You make a very good point! The next couple of weeks will be interesting! I can’t wait!! 👀 🍿

Reactions: 10
Can I say I’m not the perfect mum not by any means but she tries her hardest to seem relatable but it never hits the mark!

1. It’s not hard to give your kid a healthy snack in the morning not that my fatty ever refuses food or breakfast 😂 she’s never wanted crisps for breakfast she would think I was mental

2. He’s old enough to be pushing himself round on toys ok maybe not that trike because shock horror Hinch has something to contain him and keep him in place most kids his age have little sit on push and go cars or skuttoe bikes

I try not to “mum shame” anymore but she tries so hard to seem cool and like she’s a normal mum to try and sell books and it’s never normal stuff. It’s always odd stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
1) who the duck takes washing pods on holiday
2) who the duck gives quavers for breakfast when they've only got 1 kid and 2 adults at home... its not like she needs to shut him up to get the other kids ready for school run
3) is she on meth?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I decided the main difference between Ronnie and rex is FREEDOM. Ronnie is always barricaded in it strapped in where as Rex is always out wondering on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.