Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the bits I could read itโ€™s clear that this book (like we all suspected) is bleeping hun by numbers.

โ€œHe is my best friend and my world and my protectorโ€

You write that yourself Soph or did you nick it off a piece of homework Abbie was doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
โ€œNever EVER give up!โ€ Give up on what exactly? Fair enough if youโ€™d finally achieved your lifeโ€™s ambition after decades of hardship and rejection but sheโ€™s 30 years of age and has been handed everything in her charmed life on a plate without ever having to work hard for any of it. I doubt sheโ€™d ever even considered releasing a book until her publicist suggested it.

Reactions: 13
Hello pastry trolls. I received awful news about an hour ago. A close family member of mine has died after having a brain tumour, I only find out he had one yesterday and that he was told he had 3-6 months. After learning that news yesterday I've had such a laugh on here today, reading the comments and it cheered me up. I unfortunately can't do anything because I live far away from all my family so with Covid etc I cant go visit. So I made a brew and sat down and read the last 2 pages of this thread and had a laugh. Yous really helped me feel better. Thanks for always being here and making me laugh. I dont quite know why I'm writing this, but its made me feel better anyway!

Has Soph had a Brazilian bumlift? ๐Ÿ˜
Life is shite. Sending hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm cringing at these screen shots of her book! She really has released another book of 'full of quotes' 'sentiments' and 'my husband is my best friend i love Ronnie!' ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iโ€™m trying to see on โ€œJamieโ€™s listโ€ which celebrity people say he looks like ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.