Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting quotes about being kind? When she has ‘trolled’ people in the past! I hope she get ridiculed when she has all her snazzy interviews. Hopefully she’ll get the reality check she deserves.
idiot idiot idiot woman!

Reactions: 12
The top line of that last page of the Jamie chapter: ‘Some people like spas or nice hotels, but that’s not what we love to do. It’s not us’.

sorry but is she having a laugh?Does she believe her own bullshit? They were at a very expensive hotel and spa for their ‘perrrfickt’ anniversary a few weeks ago😤
95B79F30-CE3C-4B3B-AF91-010990089F66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Can I just say that Shannan girl is a massive fan but Hinchy never likes her pics especially the ones like in this pic. For someone who reads ALL her fans messages and cant believe she has fans how come she isnt sharing her pics. Probably thinks its so cringe, and creepy but doesnt want to admit so ignores and pretends she has had too many messages.
I probably have too much time on my hands at the moment, but have noticed that Hinch and SS don't like each others posts either? Not even the posts with both their children?

Reactions: 5
Ooops looks like shAnnAn has blocked me, I only had a 2 min peep yesterday, that was plenty time for my eyes to start bleeding 🙈
Snap, I’ve been blocked too, I’m
gutted haven’t stopped crying 😭🤣
How will I know when the book’s published??!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The top line of that last page of the Jamie chapter: ‘Some people like spas or nice hotels, but that’s not what we love to do. It’s not us’.

sorry but is she having a laugh?Does she believe her own bullshit? They were at a very expensive hotel and spa for their ‘perrrfickt’ anniversary a few weeks ago😤View attachment 246037
So bleeping ridiculous, even those with one brain cell must read that and think hang on... weren't you at Mandarin Oriental at 1k per night a few weeks ago? SURELY!!!!!!!!!! Such a dick

sorry but is she having a laugh?Does she believe her own bullshit? They were at a very expensive hotel and spa for their ‘perrrfickt’ anniversary a few weeks ago😤View attachment 246037
Don't forget the luxury honeymoon, I bet they weren't staying in a mouldy b&b for that either!

I probably have too much time on my hands at the moment, but have noticed that Hinch and SS don't like each others posts either? Not even the posts with both their children?
Probably because their friendship isn't real. Their partners don't even like each other and their kids aren't best friends - they wouldn't even recognise each other if they fell over one another in a field.
I like SS to be honest, but I think she lets herself down with this relationship.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry guyzzzz but I cannot get my head around the fact that this woman has been made into some kind of hero by her following. It’s almost cult like! And where does she get off telling people “you’ve got this” “you’re amazing”...First of all there are people that have just lost their jobs, lost loved ones and are struggling to keep a roof over their heads right now because of this virus so they don’t “have this” they are flipping struggling... second of all there is a lot of people that don’t feel amazing...they don’t have the means to enjoy holiday after holiday, they’re working 60 hours a week, women at home with their babies by themselves or while their partners actually go to work, or pressuring themselves into having a house that looks like a clean room and spending money they don’t have to keep up with what is being portrayed as perfection (ie grey white chrome and velvet 🤮) Sick of it!

Reactions: 9
She seriously does not get the meaning of that song does she? It's all. About people accepting who they are with all their flaws and all. Not about moaning that a few people don't like you online and you have a few bruises on your perfect thin legs. Oh f off with your woo is me crap.

Reactions: 17
Her stories have peed me off this morning...why is she banging on like she’s found a cure for Cancer or won a Nobel bloody peace prize!? She’s “written” (and I use that term very loosely) a book about her crappy, grey, boring life - she even admits she likes the boring life FGS - all these little secrets or exclusives she’s hinting you’ll only find out about if you read the book are probably lies or things that no one else who lives a normal life would give a tit about! Saying “this is all because of you” to her sycophants ensures that the herds will be our buying the book on mass because her success is their success, right!? They are all “Hinch Army” such a load of manipulative Bullshit!! 😡

I have just had the misfortune of coming across Shannon Walford’s Instagram page, and the even greater misfortune of seeing this post. Anyone care to explain why she deserves the world? Why she deserves all the praise? What has she actually done other than setting unrealistic expectations for (typically) young women, and brainwashing them? I can vouch for the fact that she has helped CONTRIBUTE to mental health issues, rather than diminishing them. I am so angry! Why can’t people open their eyes to what she does 😡
The little witch blocked me cos I asked wher e i could get a copy of her book

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see the factory on her stories is Clays book printers, they are local company near me, Iv just looked on their website and they print for penguin! They have a London office too but they are printed near me, hmmmm I’m sure I know of a few people who work there 😂 if only they ‘lost’ all her books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No surprise her book is full of lies and little old me who enjoys a simple life.
At the top of one of the pages in the Jamie chapter you can read that it says something along the lines of “some like going to spa and nice hotels.....not us”. They went to a hotel that was a £1000 a night let’s not forget....pull the other one. I hope her book sales plummet and people see her for what she truly is. A liar.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
This morning I saw the woman behind team tomm was going to be on this morning. I’m a fan of team tomm. So I says to my husband I give it till dinner time for hinch to promote her book. Ooh would look at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m tempted to send her a message and get blocked. What a crock of tit. The world has gone mad elevating this mad woman to a hero with all her worshippers. People have lost their lives and jobs ( son in law finishing next week after working all lockdown for a large shoe company) and she keeps spouting her tit. To quote others it’s boils my piss!

Reactions: 5
Looking at that lovely little cottage in the countryside.....

Shes been abroad :) Last Friday to Monday this week. Back in the UK for a 2 week quarantinecation...Ma staying with her. She will be out and about from 28th - ready to take on the trolls for the publicity for her book, and to a lovely new loft conversion.

• Wow
Oh here we go! Boring montage
😫
you did what exactly??
Bought into a farce that’s what they’ve done.
8940D885-6934-4CBE-86BE-4BB0B9A32DF5.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
A place as big and fancy as where she's staying will probably have space for a washing machine, so counting Jamie's pants to see how long they're away for didn't work out. They could be there for another week yet. Plenty of time for the workmen to do their thing at home.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.