Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conspiracy theories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still makes me laugh. Who does she think she is? She's not that bleeping interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesnโ€™t like big hotels or spas? My god woman. Do you believe your own shite?? On her personal page thereโ€™s holidays galore. Mexico. Her honeymoon to Maldives. Many other holidays. All on her page. Then all her hotel stays in this country. Itโ€™s not like she stays in a travel lodge is it? She makes me want to pull my eyebrows out ๐Ÿคฏ

Reactions: 15
She seriously does not get the meaning of that song does she? It's all. About people accepting who they are with all their flaws and all. Not about moaning that a few people don't like you online and you have a few bruises on your perfect thin legs. Oh f off with your woo is me crap.
The irony in the fact that she uses this song when she has previously had gastric band surgery ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she posting quotes about being kind? When she has โ€˜trolledโ€™ people in the past! I hope she get ridiculed when she has all her snazzy interviews. Hopefully sheโ€™ll get the reality check she deserves.
idiot idiot idiot woman!
She trolls us everyday by coming on here then throwing us to her wolves and then mocking what we talk about!

Reactions: 5
She does spout some utter bollox. โ€˜When we all come togetherโ€™, โ€˜so powerful so strongโ€™.

What the bleeping duck are you even on about?

Reactions: 10
I canโ€™t help but watch that video and think โ€œhow many trees were cut down for that garbageโ€

Reactions: 15
She does spout some utter bollox. โ€˜When we all come togetherโ€™, โ€˜so powerful so strongโ€™.

What the bleeping duck are you even on about?
Just about to come on and say this.
Canโ€™t believe the absolute tripe she spouts. She actually believes her own hype doesnโ€™t she?

Reactions: 7
Little does she know, on the end of that production line is a giant wheelie bin ๐Ÿ™‚ bye bye books. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soph these are the type of things you class as conspiracy theories. The only thing I can think of that might come close to a conspiracy theory is whether Trace is in the loft. Or the sleepers ๐Ÿ˜‚
One of my favourites is the one that reckons Katy Perry is actually Jon Benet Ramsay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree. I really think she thought it would sell out and do quote well. But alas, she doesn't have very good social awareness and I think it's not doing well because

1. She's not as popular as she thought she was.

People like her "cleaning videos" (in the beginning anyway) not her ptoducts. Most people have their 'go to' products that they always use & probably have stocked up.

2. They don't like the smell.

Haven't took a whiff of it myself but from what Iv read on SM platforms it's not getting the best of reviews.

3. More & more people are becoming more aware of things, their toxicity/chemicals and their impact, and instead are looking for environmentally friendly and less toxic options.

I myself, loved Lenor - Summer Breeze was my go to but I am looking for alternatives. Iv managed to stop using the tumble dryer sheets and have little cute sheep instead. Looking at the Soap Nuts to try. If anyone else has any recommendations for washing & softener please message me as I am trying to buy better alternatives, not just for the environment but for myself and my family. I didn't realise how bad some things were until I researched cloth reusable nappies to use for my baby after seeing what normal nappies are made of. Same with make up pads and that Iv managed to switch to reusable ones.

Hinch for supposedly being a good sales person & marketing, neither if them are good at innovation and thinking of the next best thing. It's like they/she just sees pound signs & adulation so jumps on it and releases things without actually sitting down and thinking it through. I think had she done that, and actually showed the concept and production of her product from testing out different options to design etc and made it less harmful and better for people & environment she might actually then she might have actually done something good for once, and got the sales she wanted.
I use Smol products. The fabric softener smells lovely and they are a good price and delivered to your door. I just recently found out softeners contain animal fat si as a veggie thats a no no for me. Hope this helps ATV

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.