Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuffmecub94 is some sort of kinky insta account. First followed Grinch and Kim Woodburn, now following a few other kinky accounts. We know what Vestlife is into and what he whacks off to in the garage.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I love Deal. I always feel so at home when I go back there! My family moved down from London when I was just a baby so I spent my entire childhood and teenage years there!
Same. It's so beautiful. I do miss it a lot. I wonder if we know each other 🧐🤫🤣

Reactions: 2
I wish the sheep would see that every time she goes offline (or rather appears to) it isn’t so she can ‘make memories’/recharge etc it’s a viability check, how much engagement when offline, drop them a bone to say I’m okay then the next sales pitch can begin.

Reactions: 29
Been a long time lurker but feel more confident to post now that I have seen how welcoming you are to new members. I just wondered if a lot of you were followers previously to joining here. I used to religiously check her stories and grids but it got to the point a few months ago I realized how miserable and anxious following her made me. My husband has MS so I take on a lot of the day to day jobs, although on his good days he helps out a lot. But the fact I could never get to her 'standard' made me feel I was failing my family somehow. But finding you guys and realizing she doesn't do it all and it isn't real has made me realize that good is enough no one is perfect. so thank you and keep up the good work

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 111
Been a long time lurker but feel more confident to post now that I have seen how welcoming you are to new members. I just wondered if a lot of you were followers previously to joining here. I used to religiously check her stories and grids but it got to the point a few months ago I realized how miserable and anxious following her made me. My husband has MS so I take on a lot of the day to day jobs, although on his good days he helps out a lot. But the fact I could never get to her 'standard' made me feel I was failing my family somehow. But finding you guys and realizing she doesn't do it all and it isn't real has made me realize that good is enough no one is perfect. so thank you and keep up the good work
You are doing your best, never feel guilty. She doesn't do it alone, she has people working in the background. Normal homes don't look like that unless you live alone. Atv

• Heart
Reactions: 30
👋 I never followed her, I came here for MOD drama when it was in the news, and stayed for Grich posts, I only checked her out when I saw her on This Morning and went to watch one of her stories, firstly her voice grated on me and secondly I thought who do you think you are advising people how to clean, but in my defence I am 50 so she instantly got my back up, but actually didn’t realise that she was making money on Instagram until I came here or influencers were gifted so much, I was really shocked 😮 my eyes 👀 have really been open since join here x

Reactions: 41
I was a follower in her early days when she was cleaning, but then I just thought 1 day hmm she is cleaning an already clean house had no kids, and there was me fighting an already lost battle with my house that was lived in and had kiddies using it as their home, then it got to a point when I thought wtf am i doing I am a grown up and have cleaned for years, not hinched, cleaned. So I unfollowed. Then I saw someone post about Tattle, and i love it here, lots of like minded people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh yes, plenty of us used to follow her then saw error of our ways and came here! I've never had someone who I've never met affect my mental health so much, I'd get so upset that I couldn't 'keep house' like she did whilst looking after a baby. Soon realised how unrealistic that was though and found plenty here who felt the same. Good bunch of people on here that make me laugh out loud daily, you're in good company here! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just reading through everyone’s lovely posts to each other on here and it really does reinforce how horrible the hardcore Hincher’s and their Queen Bee are. There is so much support for each other on this thread, in spite of us all being horrible, nasty “trolls”. You would never find this level of understanding and care on a Hinch Facebook group

• Heart
Reactions: 90
I have to admit reading through these posts for weeks has really helped me to realize how sucked in I was. But to be fair I've always questioned the diet she feeds to Ronnie. I'm no expert on a child's dietary needs but my two would have not been well eating that much dairy and pastry not to mention portion size. I do think she is trying to branch out her target market, her content has changed so much. Hopefully, more people that feel the way I did will stumble on here and realize what is really going on.

Reactions: 32
I followed her but got fed up with the 50 000 swipe ups and the sly ‘can anyone recommend (inset random shite here) and lo behold she would be gifted it that week. Opened my eyes to influencer madness.

Reactions: 31
Why oh why does she filter the duck out of all her photos. Is real life not good enough for her she has to make everything into a fairy tale. She’s clearly out of touch with reality. It gets to the point when you think she lives in a different world to the rest of us mortals
She manages to make everything look like Munchkinland. And her little fat dog, too!

Man, it’s harder to Tattle with a baby than it was with a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know how there are rarely tagged photos of her on the gram....wonder if she has this setting turned on...
I bet she does. I remember her going on a rant on her stories a year or so ago saying she had been really “anxious” because people were taking pictures of her when she was out and about (lol ok hun) and it was upsetting her seeing people posting them. Ideas of grandeur ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she does. I remember her going on a rant on her stories a year or so ago saying she had been really “anxious” because people were taking pictures of her when she was out and about (lol ok hun) and it was upsetting her seeing people posting them. Ideas of grandeur ...
Alright for her to do the exact same thing to her son though. The horrible witch

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.