Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up and I’m shocked to see she’s “Yachting”. . . wonder how much Inch is charging to pimp her out!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@shadyessex33 I’m in Wickford
Went into HB the other day and laughed too that the shelves are full and positioned on top of the bins!
Was you the lady on her phone? Said to her mate “gotta go, I can’t shop and talk” 😂 made me laugh. I was with my Mum. She cracks up at how much I hate Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My anxiety this weekend was crazy bad. Money troubles have hit me very hard this month due to a long period on SSP to have surgery. I cleaned my house to the point I couldn't physically stop and my thirteen year old had to step in and call my mum to come over and sort me out because every crumb and every fingerprint was taking me near to a breakdown. It's not 'funny' or 'trendy' to be obsessed with cleaning and I hate the way Hinch helps this 'trend'

By the way I'm completely cool and calm now and thinking wtf it's only money, I'll survive! Never fails to amaze me how anxiety can take you on such a rollercoaster!
I hear ya sista, I'm the same. I chat cope when people are even in my house and especially use my bathroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching dumplin’ can’t help imagine that it’s what Hinch will be like to do Ron Ron

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m also going to give a punt on where she is, fannysjohnny. Newbie so no idea if I can / should tag another user and not able to reply to other posts but see if we are the same page with the Dedham link, does your guess include a cider reference?

Reactions: 8
Forgive me guyssss for I have sinned and used this for tea (made my own chicken en croute, posh! 😂)
Saaaame made beef wellington, almost didn’t want to buy the pastry...but thankfully Janet Jus roll would never share or endorse any of her hideous “creations” 🤮

Reactions: 9
Those are sandy red cliffs. I could be way off but looks like the Jurassic Coast. She could have copied Stacey and gone to Sidmouth.
She probably has. Grinch doesn’t have an original idea. She just copies other people’s ideas, passes them off as her own and then claims she’s “just learning”

Reactions: 13
I can just imagine grinch sat on one of those leather swivel chairs with her feet up, fluffy kitten heels on, G&T in one hand, silk cut in the other screeching “OMG Jayyyyyyyyme, they actually think we have gone abroad” Vestlife sat opposite stroking Henry (Dr Evil style) cackling and saying “Our plan worked mwaahhhh haaaaa haaaaa”

It’s been a long day!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can just imagine grinch sat on one of those leather swivel chairs with her feet up, fluffy kitten heels on, G&T in one hand, silk cut in the other screeching “OMG Jayyyyyyyyme, they actually think we have gone abroad” Vestlife sat opposite stroking Henry (Dr Evil style) cackling and saying “Our plan worked mwaahhhh haaaaa haaaaa”

It’s been a long day!
The kid below deck with the crew because they don’t need him for a few days to exploit on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
anyone else annoyed that she came back 😆

I can't stand that thumbs-up she and SS do I find it abrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@AllieBee can't quote you from the last post, but I also grew up in Deal after my family moved down there! ❤
I love Deal. I always feel so at home when I go back there! My family moved down from London when I was just a baby so I spent my entire childhood and teenage years there!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.