Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's away for a week 🤔 the sheep would be distraught, perhaps that's why she posted, just to reassure them she'll be back

Reactions: 11
Her picture is so filtered to duck that you can’t even make out where she is

No fan posts either catching her in action.... yet

Reactions: 12
@shadyessex33 @Cocobean if I’m thinking right Tomtitlane had a baby in summer! Unlike Zoph she’s probs got her hands full with the baby, not building an extension and travelling round the country or selling her baby’s privacy for some money 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That sounds fab! Love a pin up! She wouldn’t have something as original as that! No imagination

I was in getting a stag on my thigh last month and said to my tattooist that I wanted a barbell on my wrist to celebrate losing 40kg & transforming my life from a very dark place without even realising how dark it was, and somehow that became a pin up girl deadlifting across my full forearm 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh my goodness, my first thread! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I’ve never refreshed a page so much since I was waiting for my bid of £500 to be accepted on eBay for a ‘spesshhhul hidition’ Lenor Rose Wonderland 😂😂
All I need for complete Tattle happiness is for me to get my VIP status back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh my goodness, my first thread! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I’ve never refreshed a page so much since I was waiting for my bid of £500 to be accepted on eBay for a ‘spesshhhul hidition’ Lenor Rose Wonderland 😂😂
All I need for complete Tattle happiness is for me to get my VIP stars back!
1000 posts will get you that!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jesus that last picture filtered to the max, so much so it looks like she's photoshopped her arm onto the picture! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What annoys me is she always says cleaning is great for mental health, it's ok in the short term, but it's an avoidance and it doesn't get rid of your mh problems, it actually makes them worse. I'm ocd diagnosed and cleaning makes my mh worse. Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What annoys me is she always says cleaning is great for mental health, it's ok in the short term, but it's an avoidance and it doesn't get rid of your mh problems, it actually makes them worse. I'm ocd diagnosed and cleaning makes my mh worse. Stupid witch.
avoiding things is all she does. Avoiding real work, avoiding real issues, avoiding facing up to things. But people see her as a hero 👀

Reactions: 11
It looks like she has that mortisha Addams, dress on. Could this be from her day out at the beach hut??
Her mum was with her so she could be looking after the brothers???
While her and jamie and out testing the boat.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That coastline in her pic could be Dorset, by sandbanks
My neighbours have just gone down to Sandbanks to see their son. I’m keeping an eye on their house. I‘d ask them to keep an eye out for her but they’re far too classy/ sensible/ old to know who the hell she is.

Reactions: 18
I have a wrist tattoo. I would have had to go come distance to get one as Chavvy as hers. And I’m getting a pin up girl in my forearm on Thursday so I do have fairly chavvy tattoo tastes 😂😂😂
I have a wrist tattoo also and I just laavvve it guyysss! It's beautiful, it makes me smile every time I see it and it's tasteful. Not like that monstrosity she has plastered all down her arm!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.