Mrs Hinch #231 Covidβ€˜s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a wrist tattoo. I would have had to go come distance to get one as Chavvy as hers. And I’m getting a pin up girl in my forearm on Thursday so I do have fairly chavvy tattoo tastes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is the pin up girl tattoo like the one Amy Winehouse had on her arm? I loved that. Like something a docker would have.

Reactions: 5
What annoys me is she always says cleaning is great for mental health, it's ok in the short term, but it's an avoidance and it doesn't get rid of your mh problems, it actually makes them worse. I'm ocd diagnosed and cleaning makes my mh worse. Stupid witch.
My anxiety this weekend was crazy bad. Money troubles have hit me very hard this month due to a long period on SSP to have surgery. I cleaned my house to the point I couldn't physically stop and my thirteen year old had to step in and call my mum to come over and sort me out because every crumb and every fingerprint was taking me near to a breakdown. It's not 'funny' or 'trendy' to be obsessed with cleaning and I hate the way Hinch helps this 'trend'

By the way I'm completely cool and calm now and thinking wtf it's only money, I'll survive! Never fails to amaze me how anxiety can take you on such a rollercoaster!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Those are sandy red cliffs. I could be way off but looks like the Jurassic Coast. She could have copied Stacey and gone to Sidmouth.

Why oh why does she filter the duck out of all her photos. Is real life not good enough for her she has to make everything into a fairy tale. She’s clearly out of touch with reality. It gets to the point when you think she lives in a different world to the rest of us mortals

Reactions: 24
Completely off topic here but I was just on Amazon looking at the number 1 book.. apparently it’s pinch of nom’s new one and hers comes up at #34 maybe she isn’t a best seller after all πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ but number 7 for new releases!
I’m happy to be corrected on this though I could’ve been reading something totally different guyyzzz
Captain Tom is #3 and he deserves the number 1 over her! That’s an autobiography not hers 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Those are sandy red cliffs. I could be way off but looks like the Jurassic Coast. She could have copied Stacey and gone to Sidmouth.
OH NO SHE'S TOO CLOSE. and I'm going to Sidmouth tomorrow ill go in the air ambulance charity shop where Stacey got her ceramic bird and stake out. Work can wait πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I do wonder if she's in Whitby or near by there though? Her dad's from that way isn't he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All this β€˜you’ve got this’ tit from her and SS really gets to me.
Fake positivity and fake care from fake people who have the luxury of very privileged lives.
They have no idea of the issues affecting people right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is the pin up girl tattoo like the one Amy Winehouse had on her arm? I loved that. Like something a docker would have.

Yeah. Mine is doing to be deadlifting. I can’t wait 😍 better stick at the gym now eh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I was in getting a stag on my thigh last month and said to my tattooist that I wanted a barbell on my wrist to celebrate losing 40kg & transforming my life from a very dark place without even realising how dark it was, and somehow that became a pin up girl deadlifting across my full forearm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I read that first line as "I was getting a shag..." πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 41
OH NO SHE'S TOO CLOSE. and I'm going to Sidmouth tomorrow ill go in the air ambulance charity shop where Stacey got her ceramic bird and stake out. Work can wait πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I do wonder if she's in Whitby or near by there though? Her dad's from that way isn't he?
haha! She is too close if she’s here. I’m in Exmouth!

Oh no....that's by me, sea is blue though!!πŸ˜‚ And it's been absolutely boiling today? ☺
And that coastline looks similar? 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why oh why does she filter the duck out of all her photos. Is real life not good enough for her she has to make everything into a fairy tale. She’s clearly out of touch with reality. It gets to the point when you think she lives in a different world to the rest of us mortals
Of course she does, she lives in Zoph world, like mummaz and Vestlife say, you to good for the likes of your followers, go flinch them Zoph they beneath you, take all their hard earned cash, so we can live our dream

Reactions: 7
I thought it was 5,000 likes :/ has it changed in the great knocking down of tattle levels of 2020? x
I used to be VIP, I had a special pass for HB, B&M, Jusrol factory shop and everyfink, I’ve got 16,633 likes πŸ™‚ but only 968 posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.