Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning pastry trolls 🧀
my son loves cinnamon rolls so I might have to buy some of the ones as used!
it’s my husbands birthday tomorrow what the hell do you buy a stressed out 57 year old West Ham fan?

Reactions: 8
Right can I just say, she has never needed that cleaning trolley. At least two years of being an influencer and she has never needed a trolley. What about the basket upstairs and the ones under the sink filled with cleaning products?

Also has anyone found out where she is atm yet? I really recognise the harbour picture but just can't seem to put a finger on it! Btw a little tip (it didnt work this time because it's probably a poster) but use Google Lens, screenshot pic and sometimes it can tell you where something is!
Yeah, I said I recon it's a poster 👍

Reactions: 2
Today is my day off I'm having an anti hinch kinda day. Looked at my (bit messy) kitchen and thought duck it! Done some tattle reading now going shopping, sod the house it's just a house! I'm sure the mess will still be here when I get back haha!
I did this yesterday. It was lovely! Then I took my kid to the park when she finished school rather than stressing about tidying

Reactions: 4
I cant speak for everyone else, but I think its fake, maybe i am wrong, but something not right about it
I really just can’t see it being fake, it’s massively filtered which makes everything look more prominent

I dont think its fake looks filtered to duck though
100%.. probably a lovely view without the brightening and filtering but she can’t post anything natural.

Reactions: 3
Who remembers when I emailed Home Bargains to complain about Grinch handling and hiding multiple bottles of fabric conditioner, sticking autographed stickers on them and encouraging her sheep to go out and find them? Well this is their reply. Clearly they don't give a duck about anything but their profits and it seems she remains beyond reproach. Sickening really. 😠😠
Screenshot_2020-09-16-10-51-58.png

• Angry
Reactions: 17
100%.. probably a lovely view without the brightening and filtering but she can’t post anything natural.
Shes probably over filtered it just in case people work out where it is. Im not bothered about other people and whether they are bothered or not but I don't really care where she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning pastry trolls 🧀
my son loves cinnamon rolls so I might have to buy some of the ones as used!
it’s my husbands birthday tomorrow what the hell do you buy a stressed out 57 year old West Ham fan?
A Turmeric pastry that you’ve shaped into a hammer of course

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eurgh she has to poke and prod everything with them twiglet fingers! Even a bleeping horse! Wish it’d snapped at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who remembers when I emailed Home Bargains to complain about Grinch handling and hiding multiple bottles of fabric conditioner, sticking autographed stickers on them and encouraging her sheep to go out and find them? Well this is their reply. Clearly they don't give a duck about anything but their profits and it seems she remains beyond reproach. Sickening really. 😠😠View attachment 243973
Take to their social media pages, they might start taking notice then!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Disgusting how she's still buying followers. Engagement is so low at the moment for her but she's still miraculously averaging 1500 new followers a DAY, even when she's been offline for the past week. Bullshit.
What would average daily number of followers be for someone with her amount? Don't believe she has anywhere near 1500 a day!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.