Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember if anyone has suggested it, but she might be staying at Wilderness Reserve in Suffolk - and if she is then the lack of posts is probably because there is no way she could spin a stay at that place to her shoppers and still maintain the “little ol’ me” act
Just looked that up. That's gorgeous and so colourful . Don't think it's chav enough for Zophlora

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She mentioned on a comment somewhere a while ago that she had a project planned for upstairs. Is this weirdly long holiday to another boring field to give builders some space? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can’t remember if anyone has suggested it, but she might be staying at Wilderness Reserve in Suffolk - and if she is then the lack of posts is probably because there is no way she could spin a stay at that place to her shoppers and still maintain the “little ol’ me” act
I got married at wilderness reserve so it better not be but also the beach and coast she may of been at if she was staying there is very close to me and It doesn’t look like it could be around here

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on the thread and I see she's still pretending they're all camped out near that field again? 🙄 We all know it's either faked or pre recorded shite to fill her stories when she's back home!
Perhaps.....she has moved, perhaps the last holiday was her finding the new house (the one with her own field) and this is moving in time? 🤔
Maybe she will keep greystone castle just for filming?
She did say she wasnt going far? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she is getting so much done to her house, so when she moves she won't sell it, she will open it as a museum to her fans. A bit like in Liverpewl you can see where the Beatles lived. The magical mystery tour - the magical Hinchy tour round the little ol' village of Maldon (Home Bargains, fields, B&M, the rat sandpit at the prom). Last stop the Hinch museum. See the pergoala, the magical toilet for Henry also known as the sleepers, the drive thru, Ronnies burgers, George foreskin. Etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe she is getting so much done to her house, so when she moves she won't sell it, she will open it as a museum to her fans. A bit like in Liverpewl you can see where the Beatles lived. The magical mystery tour - the magical Hinchy tour round the little ol' village of Maldon (Home Bargains, fields, B&M, the rat sandpit at the prom). Last stop the Hinch museum. See the pergoala, the magical toilet for Henry also known as the sleepers, the drive thru, Ronnies burgers, George foreskin. Etc etc
I said a good 100 threads ago that she’d have a hinch museum one day
So I deffo win the ultimate bingo if that happened

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps.....she has moved, perhaps the last holiday was her finding the new house (the one with her own field) and this is moving in time? 🤔
Maybe she will keep greystone castle just for filming?
She did say she wasnt going far? 😉
Maybe she's given up the 'gram and will move to where ever they are and live a quiet life.... 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She mentioned on a comment somewhere a while ago that she had a project planned for upstairs. Is this weirdly long holiday to another boring field to give builders some space? 🧐
Good thinking! 👏 She's never away this long, except if she goes abroad, so that would make sense! Pretending she's starting work on the loft when they actually started it as soon as she went away last Friday 🙄

Reactions: 2
‘MUSEUM’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t kill me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is what worries me about the 'hinch army' They are all so aggressive and on 'the attack' if anyone dares to disagree with Queen Soph. This is because they are so pissed off they can't achieve her lifestyle and they think she will acknowledge them if they kick up a fuss. To be fair she does like and encourage their comments which only makes them worse. Like little yappy bleeping sheep...

I have, in the past had dealings with her on a business level and she is a grabby witch. I know this as I have experienced it first hand when she was only on less that 1k followers and my account was 10K plus. She begs and then you help and then she drops you like a stone. She is like Rapunzel's step mom in Corona Tower :LOL: :LOL:, a life vaccum. Also, her and her fake anxiety. I can say this as my anxiety is crippling at times, likes lots of you on here. You don't get to pause it as and when like she does

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It would be the world's most boring museum that's for sure
The gift shop (that you have to go through on the way out) might be interesting. Full of old snowglobes, taaa daaa list books, crystal topped pens and of course some signed vests.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The gift shop (that you have to go through on the way out) might be interesting. Full of old snowglobes, taaa daaa list books, crystal topped pens and of course some signed vests.
Ah the snowglobes! Her collection will be out in time for Hinchmas 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone I know reported Grinch to the advertising people about the gifts/ads or should I say lack of. From what they said they’ve acted on it I believe. Not sure how accurate that is but would explain why she’s been so quiet. Yes she’s been away but probably sulking she got told off again 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
0A741AAC-342A-4A78-B1CF-DB4C37DFB72A.jpeg
Any troll phrases to help him out are welcome

Ignore the boring tit at the bottom
Enzo needs new football boots and that’s not my territory

also ignore the 72 unread messages! I’m hideous
I have 3456 unread emails

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone I know reported Grinch to the advertising people about the gifts/ads or should I say lack of. From what they said they’ve acted on it I believe. Not sure how accurate that is but would explain why she’s been so quiet. Yes she’s been away but probably sulking she got told off again 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Wont make a bit of difference - she has been told off before then just keeps doing it again.
She needs a hefty fine or making an example of!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.