Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a parcel delivered a while back and as I spotted the delivery driver coming up the path I answered the door. He was in the process of taking a photo which I assumed was of the parcel but he told me it was of the front of my house to show his son because he was a mad Liverpool fan and I'd done up the house following us winning the league (I evenhadacardboardcut outofJurgen Klopp in the door). I wasn't arsed. The way I see it, if I wanted to hide away I wouldn't have decorated outside the way I did 🤷‍♀️
Jurgen Koop cut out?!!! Can I have it please? Lol 😂👀 I have a weird crush on him it’s the glasses!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was a fan of her once too but I think there seems to be a clear level of intelligence that sets apart Hinchers and Tattlers. People here are much kinder to each other, know what a sense of humour is and a lot of it is just tongue in cheek messing around and offloading. Underlying for most is a sense of moral outrage about the way she obtains all this money from working class people.

also do people really know what troll means? I am not sure not liking someone and being pissed off by their sneaky ways of fleecing the public means you are a troll. If so then anyone who hates Trump is a troll. Go figure that one out.

Hinchers -come across to me as stay at home mothers who think cleaning is a hobby and don’t have much else to do. They like things with diamanté’s on them, fake tan, ugg boots and follow all the Z list love islanders too. They half wish they were famous themselves and can’t not have any of the latest trends, they get FOMO. Most of them don’t have much money and struggle with the balance of motherhood and obsessive house cleaning, but can’t seem to work out why it’s so hard for them (and not Sophie). Anyway they see her as a People’s Princess, with everyone’s welfare at heart, despite the fact she’s never done anything charitable or selfless for anyone and treats them like small children sending them on sticker hunts 🤨. They are easy to aggression with any hint of criticism against Sophie - this is because they are copying her, so a criticism of Sophie feels like a personal attack on them. I live in Essex and Sophie types are very common. 4x4, overdone house and no other hobby or employment except polishing things and blaming everything challenging on affecting their MH. I really think she started off with good intentions but she’s now a monster of her own making. I can’t believe how much she continues to rip people off with all this pointless and identical merchandise, but I give her credit for it - they are good at what they do. They’ve made millions. I just hope they can sleep at night....
👏👏👏
Absolutely everything you have said is spot on.

Reactions: 8
Can’t remember if anyone has suggested it, but she might be staying at Wilderness Reserve in Suffolk - and if she is then the lack of posts is probably because there is no way she could spin a stay at that place to her shoppers and still maintain the “little ol’ me” act

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jurgen Koop cut out?!!! Can I have it please? Lol 😂👀 I have a weird crush on him it’s the glasses!!
It’s fab to see how many on here have Juergen Klopp as their secret crush. I’m not one for secret crushes ( well apart from David Gandy 😍) but I would...have a chat with Juergen
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God someone I know has just uploaded their version of the bukakke cake and tagged grinch in it, unreasonable to un friend her?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck a duck! If she is staying in sandbanks that will cost fortunes! She’d be hoping to bump in to the likes of Harry Redknapp! She’d probably say hello do you know who I am? and he’d say no never seen you before me in me life darling now duck off!! 🤣

Do the walk of shame.., tut

This is it! They've watched Harrys documentary and decided to look for a house there. I call bingo on a couple of estate agent visits whilst Ma Barker soothes Ron John and his chubby furry back pack wearing brother

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Way too much tat in that bathroom. Mrs hinch style

his toothbrush is literally covered in shite particles being so close to the toilet
Also it’s absolutely caked in all that crap he sprays everywhere. I have watched him spray it with Fabulosa. Perhaps this is to counteract the tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You don’t need to follow her to watch her stories. It’s just adding to her follower numbers, I don’t think a lot of people realise you can just watch her account as it’s public.
No I uNfollow ballers and sellers as soon as they start peddling I don’t follow her either! But yes you can still Watch from afar!!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the thread and I see she's still pretending they're all camped out near that field again? 🙄 We all know it's either faked or pre recorded shite to fill her stories when she's back home!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.