Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile back in the garage Mrs Hinch has realised what a mistake Polly the trolley was and re-enacts an iconic scene from Coronation Street by burying her under the concrete floor.
2020-09-15 (6).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My friend came round tonight with a belated birthday present, it’s only the ‘little book of lists’ 🙈

apparently she’s heard me talking about Hinch and put 2 and 2 together and clearly come out with509! 🤣🤣🤣

anyone want a copy? 🤣 I’m running out of paper for the chimnea, maybe it’ll be handy after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wouldnt be surprised if she starts tagging Eva Cassidy, hoping for gifted tickets to her next concert 😕
Sorry 😕
Like when she was on the beg a few weeks ago filming the show pony dancing to Whitney songs. She well wanted concert tickets. Who’s gonna tell her? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The gift shop (that you have to go through on the way out) might be interesting. Full of old snowglobes, taaa daaa list books, crystal topped pens and of course some signed vests.
Plus a pair of Vests pants dont forget those, the obligatory flip flops, zoflora and all the other random tit that she has bought never to be seen again. With a special 'Ebayer' corner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a bit of spare time this afternoon so I had a look at Mario's Instagram page. I've had to pour myself a large glass of wine to take the edge off! 😂 someone has either bought him or gifted him a silver mirrored contraption, glittering with diamante and he's arranged all his bottles of spirits on it together with his little glasses and drinking straws. I swear he was seconds away from an orgasm! It's absolutely awful! 😂 he said he'd been looking for one and B&M came up trumps!
I honestly don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not! He's round the bloody bend! 😂😂
Get on the Mario thread on here, best laugh ever x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Now you’ve said this I’ve just got visions of her chasing him with her giant steps screaming “MUMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZZZ”! Top knot flying all over the place
I just have an imagine of slender man with wig on running😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She might actually be having a complete meltdown behind the scenes because everything is starting to flop, maybe Ma had to get the old dart gun out 🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wont make a bit of difference - she has been told off before then just keeps doing it again.
She needs a hefty fine or making an example of!
Makes me wonder if she has been fined. She’s been so quiet because she’s had to take pictures of all her gifted items and get Ma Barker to make multiple fake accounts on gumtree to flog it 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend came round tonight with a belated birthday present, it’s only the ‘little book of lists’ 🙈

apparently she’s heard me talking about Hinch and put 2 and 2 together and clearly come out with509! 🤣🤣🤣

anyone want a copy? 🤣 I’m running out of paper for the chimnea, maybe it’ll be handy after all!
I would keep it in case we all go into lockdown again and there is a toilet paper panic buy

• Haha
The gift shop (that you have to go through on the way out) might be interesting. Full of old snowglobes, taaa daaa list books, crystal topped pens and of course some signed vests.
I'm a bit concerned about what the onsite cafe would be like though. Pastry everything with a side of sweet potatoes :sick:

• Haha
Maybe she is getting so much done to her house, so when she moves she won't sell it, she will open it as a museum to her fans. A bit like in Liverpewl you can see where the Beatles lived. The magical mystery tour - the magical Hinchy tour round the little ol' village of Maldon (Home Bargains, fields, B&M, the rat sandpit at the prom). Last stop the Hinch museum. See the pergoala, the magical toilet for Henry also known as the sleepers, the drive thru, Ronnies burgers, George foreskin. Etc etc
Don’t forget the tit florist where her Mum works. Where the online review says the woman that works there is rude and horrible 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Beware the Judder Man when the Maldon Moon is fat . I love the Judder man so just had to look at it on youtube, never noticed the Moon reference before 🌚 but fits very nicely
He used to scare me so much! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.