Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂 brilliant!! I showed my partner her new washing range when we went to Home of Bazza Argains & he very nonchalantly punched the softener and walked away 😂 He has always hated her, even when I was a hincher and he tried to warn me of her marketing schemes😳
He’s a keeper 👍😄

Reactions: 6
Tomorrow is a new beginning...duck does that mean she will be back tomorrow?

You no what.ive been mentally so much better since she fucked off.and I have a feeling her hunch army might be feeling it now too.relief,less pressurefinding out who they are?

.and yes hello Sophie you won't like reading that because you need to reel your hinch army back in so will hot foot it back to doing damage soon eh?
I wonder what speel she will come up with for her welcome me back message guyyyys

Reactions: 12
Run little Tufters Run for your young life, don't look back
Now you’ve said this I’ve just got visions of her chasing him with her giant steps screaming “MUMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZZZ”! Top knot flying all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m 100% convinced that Zoph and Vestlife are not with Ron and Lardsomes - why else would we have only seen 2 tiny snippets of only them in clearly the same location that could have easily been filmed either by someone else or at the barn they were at recently? I reckon after reading here she knows they won’t be able to get away with pretending they’re somewhere else so she’s realised she has to stay quiet. It will be killing her!! Or maybe she’s sat at a computer doing her best photoshop work to have the fake montage ready for when they’re back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Freda is definitely with them. The kid has clothes on that actually fit AND have colour! He doesn’t look like a Victorian workhouse child like when she dresses him
So who is watching the house? Da Barker prob, redoing the lawn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now you’ve said this I’ve just got visions of her chasing him with her giant steps screaming “MUMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZZZ”! Top knot flying all over the place
She'd do that if it was Chicken Strip. She'll get Inch to run after Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ronnie shouting, “Not a bleeping chance lady. I’m off to McDonald’s for some real food..”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God her song choices are so bleeping cringe!!! “ let’s search songs with field in the title” her shot music was One of the reasons I started realising she was getting on my nerves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Henners running behind her saying "run faster you little b*^*+*d "

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.