Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny please can you go back and save that moss. I am very concerned that the moss bowl is now inside the Mini Greenhouse of Death (where all the real plants go to die)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Early thread suggestion
Tattlers of the world unite
We call hinch out on all that shite lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20200915_162330_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also noticed that family villa is in the begging board guysz... Anything is possible if you dream big. You might even get a cleaning trolley to keep in the garage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I can face mario. I just watched his cleaning story and he is just spraying everything in sight with spray. All kinds of spray, all over everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can find out all about her planning application (and the first refusal) plus objections by the neighbours.... internet makes this world very small!
I don't know if it's been mentioned previously as I'm too far behind to properly catch up now...but there are no longer any documents available for her planning applications online anymore (that I can see anyway) so I wonder if they asked to have them removed?? You used to be able to see all the floorplans etc but they're gone....that or I'm looking in the wrong place now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was reading a novel over the weekend and theres a line in it, "you'd never see mrs hinch scrubbing a piss soaked urinal" 😆

Bet she would be delighted to be featured in someones novel but I'm quite sure not in that way
I looked at the publisher and its penguin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't think she has gone abroad. She would've been spotted by someone somewhere she aint daft
Not if shes staying in a luxury villa she wouldn’t see anyone. And airport she will be in a mask and sun glasses. She hasn’t been spotted in this country by no one.

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion:

🎵We are the pastry trolls, we’re sponsored by Jus-Rol, exposing Hinchy’s lies, our members on the rise!🎵

I know it’s too long, but I found myself singing it in the shower. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s abroad but she’s rented a very nice private property in the U.K. they can eat cheese strings and collect rotting sticks in private all day long to then post to her 3.7million followers afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="Moobiemoo, post: 2376340,

Bet she
Thread Suggestion:

🎵We are the pastry trolls, we’re sponsored by Jus-Rol, exposing Hinchy’s lies, our members on the rise!🎵

I know it’s too long, but I found myself singing it in the shower. 😂
[/QUOTE]
I sang that to the tune of we are the ovaltines😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a bit of spare time this afternoon so I had a look at Mario's Instagram page. I've had to pour myself a large glass of wine to take the edge off! 😂 someone has either bought him or gifted him a silver mirrored contraption, glittering with diamante and he's arranged all his bottles of spirits on it together with his little glasses and drinking straws. I swear he was seconds away from an orgasm! It's absolutely awful! 😂 he said he'd been looking for one and B&M came up trumps!
I honestly don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not! He's round the bloody bend! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder what they have been getting up to on holiday

Saturday- woke up and had some cheese strings for breakfast. Spent all afternoon writing the list for the Chinese that night
Sunday- woke up and had some cheese strings for breakfast. Watched TV. Soph had a bath. Jamie played on his Willy Hill app
Monday- woke up and had some cheese strings for breakfast. Photoshopped thumbs up onto nice background. Let Henry run round on a field
Today- both ignoring each other on their phones. Ron is on his 600th bag of Cheetos, Henry is asleep outside and their considering sharing a kebab for tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.