Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of the fabric on ronnie's highchair speaks volumes. It looks like he's never sat in it!!! I constantly had the fabric from my daughter's in the wash trying to get off orange bolognese stains, or red fruit stains or something. Perfectly Grey in everyway just like the rest of her boring bleeping castle. This kid is truly deprived of just being a kid and getting stuck in! Here handsomes, here's some pastry or some beige ass pasta so not to ruin your highchair

Reactions: 26
**Admin**
Can I please change my name to SlimPastryShady
Pretty pretty please 🙏

I lav this 😂
AWW YAY! I’ve inspired someone to become the best tattle bastard with a hinch inspired name! You’re warming my cold dead heart over here ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck has she just made? Its dense and raw in the middle, there is way too much sugar, and she didnt need all that butter theres loads of butter in it already. That is truly disgusting and Zoph uou didnt make it, it made itself you just churned a load of things together. Whatever it looks bleeping disgusting.
It's a heart attack waiting to happen....so much crap in one bowl 😂 its Diabetes she will have next?

Reactions: 9
OMFG I just caught on to the fact she’s using an actual cup as a measurement of ‘one cup’ 😂 Bless her! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She needs to stop using that song 😬😬😬😬😬 the lyrics set my teeth on edge. There’s just no need for a song about sec over a bleeping bukkake cake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does the daft cow really think one of her mugs is a cup measurement!!! Ffs she’s even thicker than thought. That cake is giving me heart palpitations just looking at it.

Reactions: 21
Once again this just shows how bad and unhealthy her relationship with food is....firstly she cooks like a child ..... there is no maturity to what she cooks it’s like you asked a 3 year old ok what would you like to make ....and secondly she cooks like an obese overweight person ..... like there is no self control the way she throws in just the most unhealthiest ingredients..... same when she cooks her nachos or obsession with cheese and crisps for breakfast ...so she may of had a gastric band but she still has the mindset of a fat person!!!!! Ronnie really has no hope going on what she makes for herself !!!

Reactions: 30
Also is she not aware what a croissant is made of? Why do you need to put all that sugar and butter into a packet full of ready made butter and sugar? Double butter double sugar?!!! Why? She’s cut up enough for 12 croissants (made of butter and sugar) doused them in 3 x more sugar and melted butter then got it out and ate it raw 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh my god imagine if Jus Rol sends out an official announcement having to warn the public of the hazards of eating their product uncooked... because the whole hinch army give it a try and get sick 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi guyzzzzzzzz.

I was curious about the calorie content of the croi-nstrosity she has just made. Put in all of the ingredients she’s advised to use on a calorie counting app..... 5877 calories. FIVE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY BLOODY SEVEN CALORIES FOR THAT BLOODY RAW THING 🤮😂
33DECB90-25D8-44B6-A092-4739B39ADE1B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
Hi guyzzzzzzzz.

I was curious about the calorie content of the croi-nstrosity she has just made. Put in all of the ingredients she’s advised to use on a calorie counting app..... 5877 calories. FIVE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY BLOODY SEVEN CALORIES FOR THAT BLOODY RAW THING 🤮😂
View attachment 238546
tit the bed! Thats ridiculous 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why does she think anyone wants to see ronronwiththefilteron with a gob full of food ..yuk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi guyzzzzzzzz.

View attachment 238546
jeez, thats 3 days calories in one cake tin 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wh
Hi guyzzzzzzzz.

View attachment 238546
Can I ask what app that is?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.