Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she made it no u opened some tubes and threw in some sugar and butter.you ndid make the icing I suppose.wheres the caramel?
Bet if she ever did make a roast it would all be frozen packet stuff to them say can't believe she actually made a roast

Reactions: 25
What the actual duck was that she just made?! I have a very sweet tooth but my arteries have just gone into spasm looking at that 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pastry is back guyzzzzzzz
Can’t believe she actually made it?! It’s from a packet!!! Oh she gets on my wick haha.
made it 😂😂 next birthday I’ll just throw some pastry with some sugar and butter and crap in a cake tin instead of spending hours baking constructing a cake because this is clearly how it’s done. I’ve been doing it all wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s bleeping raw in the middle! 😆

There’s no way she or anyone else eats these pastry monstrosities, they go straight into the bin, if she can sneak it past lardsomes first!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Creeeeeeeamy cheeeeeesy pasta for lunch 🙄🙄🙄

Also why did she leave out the word ‘you’ when speaking to Henry?
She literally said
“Did go in mums plants?”

What the actual?
God knows what reading the book will be like.....you will have to add your own words for it to make any sense?
I would wait till its half price in B&M if you are only getting half of the English dictionary only pay half the price? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like many others on here I’m so pissed off with her playing the anxiety card 😡 I have suffered with anxiety and depression for half of my almost 30 years. I know some people hide it well and can be confident all the while still struggling with mental health but honestly I think she’s a bare faced liar. I pray for the day she just fucks off completely. I will forever be baffled by all the sheep who hang onto her every last word.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What a ridiculous recipe. I cannot find it anywhere online! Only caramelised croissant cake I can see a recipe for has premade-stale croissant as a method for saving food and reducing waste. Like bread and butter pudding.

like people said already - It’s raw and a disgusting nightmare! Why’d she think that was a good idea??

Reactions: 17
What the duck has she just made? Its dense and raw in the middle, there is way too much sugar, and she didnt need all that butter theres loads of butter in it already. That is truly disgusting and Zoph uou didnt make it, it made itself you just churned a load of things together. Whatever it looks bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how she is using her mugs and thinking it's the same as a cup measurement hahahaha 🤣 No wonder there was so much sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just came on to comment on the completely raw in the middle cake she just made. It’s not cooked! It’s all raw I was LMAO

Reactions: 12
I'm not a fussy eater and I bloody love anything sweet but even I wouldn't want that "cake" she made. Paul Hollywood's job is still safe guyzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she actually trying to kill Jamie off blocked artery by blocked artery 🤦‍♀️
He will be lucky to see the year out if she keeps producing monstrosities like that on top of the egg and turmeric slop she feeds him.
Has she ever actually made a croissant from those jusrol croissant tubes?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.