Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in taking part in a #digitaldetox if you’re going to take photos/videos of what you were up to, spend hours editing them, and then upload them all as soon as it’s over.
I said the same thing Saturday! It defeats the reason behind the whole detox!

Reactions: 17
She is a Hinch fan but showing dangers. Just adding here. Maybe in other post but re adding !! So scary
OMG that is horrific
I really hope she recovers soon. It looks so painful. I can’t believe she wasn’t treated there and then by home bargains staff

I strongly believe any chemical Product should have a seal and of broken it shouldn’t be sold

Reactions: 7
Cant wait till her sheep find out hinch is holidaying in her shed, they will turn up with their buckets and spades, piss stick hearts and just roll pastry shouting all the best!!! Then you'll have solomon turn up looking for seashells with her glue gun and sweet potatoe toast. You couldn't make this tit up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And there you have it. A big purchase announcement always comes just before or just after a troll post. If someone did send that message then it's a bit far really, but I have a strong suspicion it didn't happen.
Was just going to say this. Before a big purchase or renovation or large freebie or to detract from bad news there’s always a troll. We’ve had the zoflo incident, her washing stuff not being successful and now a beach hut to be bought. She’s noticed grumblings....so in comes a troll

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Was just going to say this. Before a big purchase or renovation or large freebie or to detract from bad news there’s always a troll. We’ve had the zoflo incident, her washing stuff not being successful and now a beach hut to be bought. She’s noticed grumblings....so in comes a troll
Another example of her being an absolute pathological liar, yikes

Reactions: 26
Not true unless you show the actual screen shot of that weird message Hinch. Soz. No one here wants you to rot in hell, we just want you to be transparent on your platform or delete it and enjoy your millions privately.

I'd personally prefer if you just deleted Instagram for good.
Exactly. When Hinch caused her army to pounce on HLB, HLB actually posted screenshots of the death threats she received from the Hincher trolls.
It would make it more believable if she backed her story up like that.

Reactions: 23
Hey Soph. I was actually saying to my partner tonight that I’m just so happy. Life is so perfect the only thing I want for is no pandemic. I can still feel that and think the way you pronounce your T’s is bleeping stupid. The two can co-exisssssTTTTTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That exact beach hut is for sale. She’s going to buy the Minnie hut

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Cant wait till her sheep find out hinch is holidaying in her shed, they will turn up with their buckets and spades, piss stick hearts and just roll pastry shouting all the best!!! Then you'll have solomon turn up looking for seashells with her glue gun and sweet potatoe toast. You couldn't make this tit up!!
Actually snorted laughing, Soloman and her glue gun ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not going to lie, my legs are literally as bruised as hers. I don’t have a blood disorder, I’m just incredibly clumsy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She doesn’t get pulled apart she gets caught out on her lies. That’s the problem. She can’t handle negativity unless it’s about her, only her and good things about her. If you aren’t shoving a spoon up her arse you’re a troll. You’re troll for pointing out she is dangerous.
I don’t believe she did get a message. She’s very quick to usually post it but now she’s just ‘copied’ what they said. You wanted to sneak in where you got your dress because no one asked where you got your black cape from and probably want stuff gifted from RI.
She’s playing victim yet again. Something has happened where she’s probably been told off for not putting #ad or the fact she shared a stupid dangerous ‘hack’. Now she is the victim because it’s about her. As usual 🥱.
Also please get some bloody locks for your kitchen cupboards. ATV xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
SS can just twit right off with her supportive crap.
Two empty vessels making the MOST annoying noise.
I followed SS to give her the numbers over binch, but I’ve just unfollowed her anaw.
Ragin....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So transparent rolling out the leg bruises! A girl I know actually has the same condition. She’s a friend of a friends, I mostly see her at weddings. She’s always got loads of leg bruises. Doesn’t like them but doesn’t really give a tit. Has never made a poor me social media post about it.

Reactions: 22
We got schools having Covid cases my child’s school being one of them and local places going into lockdown not far from where we live I’ve instantly started panicking over finances. To then log into the gram and see that she’s buying a beach hut! But she’s sooo relatable 😡

Can we slow down on the threads I didn’t catch up with yesterday’s I tried this evening but when I just saw her latest purchase I had to come to the next thread 🤣🤪
16 schools in my area with outbreaks at the moment 😬 and to see her moaning about someone criticising her dress, like is that really all you have to worry about? She literally doesn’t live in the real world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this like when in the movies the rich little princess throws a tantrum and daddy buys her a pony? Only she will buy herself a beach hut. Oh no, hold on she will go “look at a beach hut for sale with Jayyymeeehh” but “won’t buy anything” at the end and they will be seen at their new beach hut during Christmas

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry for the bad language in the posts tonight She just boils my pee so much. Sure I commented last night saying an announcement of some sort would come. Always does! Shes such a knobjockey! And very predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who called that a meltdown was imminent a few days ago?!
Why is she so bothered about a comment about something she was wearing??
Didn’t she also have some black baggy number on at the barn / boat holiday trip thing?
She must be pissed off tonight reading tattle to draw attention to the bruises on her legs, which will obviously be covered in the memwah.
I don't trust a word she says. That's probably an old pic of her bruises that she's dug out just for this occasion. Very manipulative.. the 'troll' had to be relevant to the beach to fit her narrative..

"Trolls were mean about me when I was on the beach guyyyyyyzzzzz, so I need to buy a beach hut. Then I can go more often and wear my denim shorts and really show them. Swipe up for my memwaaahhhh to help me pay for it and to read more lies. ATV."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.