Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so every day I think I can’t despise this useless soulless piece of tit and her worthless family any more than I do. And then every day they do something that causes me to despise them even more. bleeping fairy house. Get a grip you sad witch and go and do something that contributes to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the whole I’m so tired act all day today was because Mr New Gnashers Inch thought he was on a promise tonight. She had to over emphasise he wasn’t going to be getting any talc neck fumblings tonight after all. And then pretend to fall asleep on the sofa 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What have I just watched? I'm new to Mr Inchs IG, I dont follow him never have but after that, his videos should come with a warning. Shes such a head honestly....and him begging please message. I cant 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It boils my piss. My hubby works in ITU as a doctor and he worked 18 hours yesterday and was up and back to work today. He is proper knackered from doing a worthwhile job while she sits about doing eff all!!!
hdu/itu nurse here just finished 4 nights plus 2 bank night shifts 😅 well done your hubby!!x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The hair coming out of that hoover?!!! Is she a bleeping Yeti?! My own hair is past my knees and my hoover doesn’t look like that?!!
My shark hoover (paid for not gifted) often looks worse than hers 😬 I made 2 guinea pigs out of the hair I removed last week! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are definitely pushing inch and his instagram more. We are either getting an At home with the Hinches reality tv show or they are going to be the new Bisto family and old Ma Barker will appear in the advert with her Aunt Bessie roast dinner whilst Soph pours the gravy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
ok so every day I think I can’t despise this useless soulless piece of tit and her worthless family any more than I do. And then every day they do something that causes me to despise them even more. bleeping fairy house. Get a grip you sad witch and go and do something that contributes to society.
Don’t worry, she’ll be off Instagram tomorrow cos it’s Thursday and that’s when the cleaner pops over, but it’ll give us tattle bastards a chance to lower our blood pressure ready for the next 6 days of bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would somebody please tell that waste of space of a man to shut the duck up his voice is even more annoying than hers if that’s possible. Wide boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My shark hoover (paid for not gifted) often looks worse than hers 😬 I made 2 guinea pigs out of the hair I removed last week! 🤮
Mine was awful the other day and I only have a cat literally had to empty it twice I have a 2 bed house but still for a "cleaning queen" hers shouldn't get like that

Reactions: 4
WTF zoflora says they aren't' affiliated with her ?
but doesn't she do zoflora hour with screen shots of cleaning suggestions from the zoflora website?
Perhaps their current contract is over or something.

Reactions: 10
She’s either having a day off tomorrow or gonna use some pre recorded of her out buying pointless tit or make out they’ve taken Ronnie out for the day guysssss

Reactions: 5
Why is she so tired her eyes are burning? She never elaborates does she? You just wouldn’t you? Like for example I’ve got two toddlers and my 18 month old has never slept through. Not even close. And last night my older child woke up 3 times too. So I was basically awake all night. I’m tired but have still cracked on with the day regardless. I wouldn’t describe my eyes as burning. I’m just mum tired. When I spoke to someone today I said “urgh I’m shattered. The boys slept so badly last night. I’m definitely going to bed when they do tonight. I need it.”
But she never ever elaborates. I’m tired. My body aches. Why??? What have you done to cause that?? Just say and maybe just maybe we might feel a bit sorry for you.
She’s tired from reading Tattle all night, bet it took her hours to come up with pastry trolls....laugh a minute she is 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are definitely pushing inch and his instagram more. We are either getting an At home with the Hinches reality tv show or they are going to be the new Bisto family and old Ma Barker will appear in the advert with her Aunt Bessie roast dinner whilst Soph pours the gravy 😂😂
Eugggghhhhhh no thanks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d actually be embarrassed being told by people at the age of 30 to go to bed and not paint my fairy house.....GROW. UP.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.