Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi pastry trolls, camping at the mo with crap signal but just wanted to say hi and keep up the good work. ATV

Reactions: 19
Hmmm did she buy that 1970’s macrame thing or was it #gifted perchance? 🤨
She said she bought it from eBay and that she loved it. But surely if it was gifted that flower company wouldnt be happy with her saying it was from eBay 🤔 ...although she still hasn’t declared whether those expensive hanging baskets were gifted or whether she actually paid for them. She’s so shady with the declarations.

Reactions: 12
Can i just say the attempt at “trolling us witht he pastry” backfired a bit considering 1- hinch you have the pastry in your fridge and are going to use it tomorrow, so not exactly taking a long break from the stuff and 2- instead you made your infant a fried quesadilla with 2 different types of cheese in it. We know you have a terribly unhealthy diet, but why must Ron as well? Where are the homecooked chillies, spag bols, baked chicken breasts etc? Everyday its either Wrapped in pastry, fried in a pan, and or loaded with cheese.
Fried in butter too the big dope.

Reactions: 4
That hoover is absolutely filthy! 🤢 and I reckon that filter is a brand new one.
I agree mine never looks that clean when I just rinse it under the tap. She is such a bloody fraud and liar.

Reactions: 10
Was that a crafty begging post for the shark that removes hair as you hoover. Arriving soon I’ll bet.... calling a BINGO now

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She is trying so hard to normalise herself it’s feckin painful 😖 give that child a decent lunch you miserable cow.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she paid by Shark to promote their products? 'Coz if she is, I can't see them being right chuffed when she keeps referring to it as a Hoover. Completely different brand that Hinch! I don't think it matters in day-to-day speech, but if she's working for the company you'd think she'd get it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm actually surprised that Shark haven't #gifted her an anti-hair wrap cleaner, what with her tatty extensions, Vestardo's pubes and Fat Dog Mendoza's fur littering the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus sufferin... Vest boy will have all the cooncil Hoose dads wearing monogrammed twin sets (bought by their hinching mad Common laws) and that hoover is absolutely vile 🤢 near yacked my dinner up 🤢😷🤢😷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That hoover was bound to stink when she was using it. I have a shark and your supposed to clean that top filter at least once a month. I have a dog too and it smells musty if you don’t clean it. Not much wonder she sprays as much tit as she can and burns those wax melts. BTW where the duck is polly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.