Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my little Doodle brain was trying to come up with a joke about how she bought a trolley that literally (sorry Pepsi!) has the word “troll” in the title!

All I could come up with was:

What’s the difference between a trolly and a trolley?
One gets pushed around and shoved in the garage...
The other is on Tattle!! 💥

Thank you thank you. I’ll be here all week! 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I knew zoflora had gifted her before. She kept going on about this one being discontinued until suddenly they sent her these freebies. I do think at the beginning they gifted her and recently the new coconut and lime limited addition which she tried to hide on her stories a while back
I've just said as much to @Pepsi
and if Zoflora say they're not affiliated with her, then either a well known and well established company, or an Insta famous gobshite is telling lies!

Reactions: 13
Hinch and ss are the worse cooks/children feeders ever.. I follow a account called isle of white triplets they are 3 years old now but since babies she’s fed them the most delicious dinners filled with veggies & fruit every day, she takes them out daily too , and not a tube of philly cheese or puff pastry in sight honestly hinch is lazy

Hinch and ss are the worse cooks/children feeders ever.. I follow a account called isle of white triplets they are 3 years old now but since babies she’s fed them the most delicious dinners filled with veggies & fruit every day, she takes them out daily too , and not a tube of philly cheese or puff pastry in sight honestly hinch is lazy
To add she’s a paramedic as well and yet still finds time to make sure the triplets are fed well and out the house daily! She puts hinch to shame

Manic Soph is back. I just love it guys! I definitely think she has a tattle account and comments/watches. She’s to up to date on her 223 threats 😳

So my little Doodle brain was trying to come up with a joke about how she bought a trolley that literally (sorry Pepsi!) has the word “troll” in the title!

All I could come up with was:

What’s the difference between a troll(y) and a trolley?
One gets pushed around and shoved in the garage...
The other is on Tattle!! 💥

Thank you thank you. I’ll be here all week! 😘
Don't give up the day job ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sorry if this has been done already, as I can’t check at work, but did her latest story remind anyone else of these fingernails? 😂🤢
1036CC5C-36F0-4B39-8839-B5371A53AADE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
'pastry tolls' been reading here again zoph? 😂

Not once has she posted a photo of a pastry concoction on her grid for people to troll *cough comment* on. So the only 'trolling' would be going out your way to view tatters reactions to pastry.

Acting like a manic twit with her so called laughing. Silly bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG I missed the dramz! Super Kate to the party? What message did she leave on Tattle? 😱

Reactions: 4
Omg, a vacuum clean. I'm so excited. I could just go back and watch the highlights of the last ones, but it's just not the same as watching a new one. I wonder if she'll soak it in Zoflora or Fabulosa, or bleach, or all 3 at once, and maybe throw a bath bomb and some tumeric in for good luck too? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22

To add she’s a paramedic as well and yet still finds time to make sure the triplets are fed well and out the house daily! She puts hinch to shame
Yea I looked at SS snack today, the ham was ok but is her child really just gonna eat bell peppers and sweetie eyes??
I'm waiting for the day they both just have a big bowl of spag bol!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.