Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s exhausted. She keeps going til she drops. Excuse me??? A few hours in a booth talking, is work?? Strenuous work? Behave yourself you utter melt. Jayyymeeee looks after Ron all the time, that charade last night was tit. “Look at me look at me look at me. Jayyymeee stop looking at that boy and look at meeee.” When I think of all those wonderful people who kept us going during lockdown, the likes of my daughters who worked so many extra hours caring for others or working mums and dads who isolated from their children and were devastated. She makes me teeth hurt from rage grinding

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I can confirm that I’m not Sophie “Rose” 😂 although what a brilliant plot twist that would be 😂
@rosalierae
I have always wondered this, if there was someone actively on here, not so much who comments constantly, but more lurking with the odd comment that could be hinch or one of her tribe of Tweenies?

Reactions: 19
Ah bless her she is hilarious. I am happy to be a pastry troll lol. Seriously is she bleeping on one today she is manic!

Reactions: 16
When Ronnie was eating his quesadillas he looked like he was longing to go back to Old Freda's and have a cheese sarnie and a bag of crisps again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tired?!!! What from?! Try both parents working 45 hours a week and having 3 children. Then having to get eveyone out the door by 7.30.each morning and not stopping until kids are then in bed at 8.30pm! And then fitting in cleaning, washing and god forbid some me time. Shes made me cross today

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I can confirm that I’m not Sophie “Rose” 😂 although what a brilliant plot twist that would be 😂
@rosalierae
Devastating 😂 the only thing that could make me stop thinking that she is a colossal bellpiece is if she came out as a massive undercover trolling bastard on here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow you ladies move fast! I've had to actually do some work in my job today, had a nosey on my tea break, come back 6 pages behind and new thread 😆
P.s some of you gals are hilarious, of course everyone is asking what's so funny? What? But I cant tell them its you trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow you ladies move fast! I've had to actually do some work in my job today, had a nosey on my tea break, come back 6 pages behind and new thread 😆
P.s some of you gals are hilarious, of course everyone is asking what's so funny? What? But I cant tell them its you trolls 😂
I dont think we are all girls 👀 I mean I have a minky but some may be scrub daddies 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Bloody hell that was a quick BINGO! I only just asked where Inch was and up he popped! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This has made me so happy!! I wonder if she has seen it yet? If not, here’s the link Verucca! Have a read up!

OMG I bet it was my angry email to Zoflora that made them do it.... and another thing, she says its a way to test if she likes the fragrance, well what if she doesn't like it? is she going to glugg the rest of the bottle down the toilet with a dash of pine for good measure? or give it to a friend as a christmas present

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t help but wonder if RonnieBlessIm speaks yet. Obviously it’s hard to be heard when Mummaz is screaming at him all the time but nothing....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I can’t help but wonder if RonnieBlessIm speaks yet. Obviously it’s hard to be heard when Mummaz is screaming at him all the time but nothing....🤷‍♀️
Not a chance. The vocabulary between the pair of them is hardly Queen’s English. When he does start speaking it’ll all be “mans and Trolls”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.