Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 2019 and people are becoming 'famous' for cleaning on Instagram...... WHAT A bleeping TIME TO BE ALIVE 🤨🤨🤨 I just can't fathom it. I've tried to understand it but I just cant

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Jesus Christ the amount of chemicals people are using. There will be a rise in cancers soon enough I recon. Surely that’s got to be worse for you the asbestos
Natural selection at its finest

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ the amount of chemicals people are using. There will be a rise in cancers soon enough I recon. Surely that’s got to be worse for you the asbestos

And why it's so bloody annoying that she carries on mindlessly encouraging others to use umpteen different chemicals in each room. She has no regard for her own health while pregnant, no regard encouraging their use around pets and no regard encouraging people to use that amount around children.
Yes people can read labels and make their own decisions, but these people find that hard when their Queen has brainwashed them into doing it.
She is ultimately responsible

Reactions: 11
Oh my god. This is going to be a bleeping disaster! Mrs Hinch and the Hinch army have more ruined Lou's life in my opinion! The pressure to be perfect, clean all the time, buy stuff she can't afford, the arguments etc etc. Why can't she (they) see this!? Maybe her bff LMM could step in with some wise advice - how about NO!? She is one of the worst possible 'Hinchers' (underscores anyone?) to interview. I bet mario and serene are "fumming" 😂🤣 and the Hinch will be squirming, facepalming all day long!
The rubbernecker in me can't wait!!
I’m following her now specifically so I can see it and I will get a notification so I won’t miss it (assuming I’m on my phone) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she was saying hinching will carry on without Mrs hinch a few times and alluding to the fact she was planning to leave it so I think you are right she is bowing out and this will be her reason.
Hinching won’t carry on, but cleaning will!! People have cleaned for thousands of years. These ‘hinchers’ have CLEANED for a few months. I’m sure their houses will go back to tit holes once the hinch hype has gone. Because none of them cleaned before MH came along and even then it’s spraying tit and not cleaning

Reactions: 17
I want to know how he even found Lou...who reached out to who 🤔

Oooh she approached him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a very silly girl for agreeing to this. Im not his biggest fan but she is very vulnerable and he will roast her 😕

I’m working tonight too so will miss it😔
I don't think he will, I think after all the backlash he has received he will be nice as pie with her. Well that's a disappointment I thought he stood up for what he believed in, obviously not.

Reactions: 10
Give her a few years and she'll be like Joyce from 'Lunatics' with a house filled with her beloved collection...
Thank you Toppsie. Just googled Joyce Lunatics and I have a new Netflix show to watch 😉.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20190427-181956_Instagram.jpg

Stop acting like MH just happened to come across a soh2onge. You paid for the advertising!
Screenshot_20190427-181956_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen who this Lou is. She needs to come of instagram. She looks like she’s about to have a nervous breakdown 😦 instagram is clearly turning into a shitstorm

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not on her Toe nails
Good point

Was just coming on to confess I was missing Hansomes and see that MH has posted something similar. I’m not sure if I more worried that she is monitoring my thoughts, or that we have something in common. I do miss him though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf is up with this new trend of bottles and jars with tacky stickers on. Why do u need a jar in ur bathroom with tampons written on in chavvy writing. Just look through the glass!
In my day, we just stuck the box of tampons in the cupboard and took one out of the box when we needed one... Imagine that eh....

I’ve just seen who this Lou is. She needs to come of instagram. She looks like she’s about to have a nervous breakdown 😦 instagram is clearly turning into a shitstorm
What's her Insta name?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have just seen people cleaning their bathroom tiles- using a steam mop filled with fabric conditioner!!??!!?? It hurts my brain!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.