Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks shes insincere with the sorry I had to cancel baloney
Reminds me of when you dont want to go to a family 60th or christening and end up with diarrhoea so say oh I'm so sorry 'I cant come I'm sick but have a great night' and secretly your delighted to get out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Those Scrub Daddy/Mommy smiley faces sponges look so naff! Have any of the ex Hinchers on here used one?
I've used them before Hinch. 🤬. The scrub daddies not mommies. They're a lot bigger than you think they are. They go hard with cold water and soft with hot. They are great for exfoliating and getting false tan off in the shower 😂 I discovered this when I left my exfoliating gloves in my boyfriends and was getting a spray tan the next morning😂 but cleaning wise a regular dish sponge would do the same job. Maybe not last as long but dosnt do anything a regular sponge or scourer wouldnt do.

It’s obscene. The products are bad enough, but who needs that many damn cloths?
I have 3 microfibre cloths and they're always in the wash but I refuse to buy more and look like a cult member 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
Ive used one and actually they’re
Those Scrub Daddy/Mommy smiley faces sponges look so naff! Have any of the ex Hinchers on here used one?
I have and I rated them to be honest but for £2.50 per sponge you could get a 20 pack in wilko that would do the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I didn’t like scrub daddy at all. Awkward to use.

I don’t think she’ll ever bow out. This is just a blip for her.

Reactions: 9
Is it safe to come back in here? Have you all stopped talking about bread and tit? Is the Hinch still shilling products from her hospital bed? That's quite grim if she is

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I agree. Just come out and say what is wrong instead of drip feeding,
probably waiting on her magazine deal 🙄
It is funny how she.likes to share everything other than this. No doubt because tattle will be proven right yet again!

You know a lot of these products were being used by millions of women years before hinch came along. And there are cheaper and better products out there.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.