Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it safe to come back in here? Have you all stopped talking about bread and tit? Is the Hinch still shilling products from her hospital bed? That's quite grim if she is
Next thread title!!!

I can’t understand how she has 2 plus million followers but in her tagged posts there is less than 100 tagging her in get well soon tit. Does that just prove she’s brought them? Or they are beginning to not give a tit?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Next thread title!!!

I can’t understand how she has 2 plus million followers but in her tagged posts there is less than 100 tagging her in get well soon tit. Does that just prove she’s brought them? Or they are beginning to not give a tit?!
People are caring less.

Reactions: 9
Wtf is up with this new trend of bottles and jars with tacky stickers on. Why do u need a jar in ur bathroom with tampons written on in chavvy writing. Just look through the glass!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Removing nail varnish is a hint to surgery

Reactions: 28
“Hubby is fuming lol lol”

I bet hubby is it’s a brand new car and you have ruined! Why aren’t YOU fuming?!?!?!?!

Wasteful fuckers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m genuinely blown away by those absolute melts crying in her stories because they’ve met her. Absolutely empty people

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Give her a few years and she'll be like Joyce from 'Lunatics' with a house filled with her beloved collection...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she was saying hinching will carry on without Mrs hinch a few times and alluding to the fact she was planning to leave it so I think you are right she is bowing out and this will be her reason.
I remember her saying things like that before. She probably realises this was a big flash in the pan. I doubt she really planned on going big with the Hinching after the baby was born. She hung out long enough to get the book deal. She's made her money, will probably get her house extension out of it. It wouldn't surprise me if her storage shed contains a whole heap of gifted stuff for the baby that fans with small businesses made because they genuinely wanted to give her a gift.

Who knows with her? Anything is possible.
Maybe she'll fade away from the cleaning scene and leave her followers to spend the next 5 years trying to use up their Narnias?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thedisdad and twinkle twit are doing a live tonight talking about the positives of Mrs hinch...this will go down well 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Or just have some dignity about it all, to have said she was resting for the rest of her pregnancy , keeping it all private and wouldn’t be using her Hinch account would have been the right thing to do instead of continuing to court the attention she clearly thrives on.
Sure... but then how would she make her millions. All about the money with her. Most insincere person ever! Sly as they come....

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs of all the people she is a train wreck! Hincher? She spends all day saying shes going to clean and NEVER cleans.
It will be the biggest disaster ever! She said it's her duty to defend her and now wants to know other people's positive story's on hinch! This is Gunna be amazing and horrible all at the same time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh ffs of all the people she is a train wreck! Hincher? She spends all day saying shes going to clean and NEVER cleans.
She is a very silly girl for agreeing to this. Im not his biggest fan but she is very vulnerable and he will roast her 😕

It will be the biggest disaster ever! She said it's her duty to defend her and now wants to know other people's positive story's on hinch! This is Gunna be amazing and horrible all at the same time 😂😂
I’m working tonight too so will miss it😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thedisdad and twinkle twit are doing a live tonight talking about the positives of Mrs hinch...this will go down well 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my god. This is going to be a bleeping disaster! Mrs Hinch and the Hinch army have more ruined Lou's life in my opinion! The pressure to be perfect, clean all the time, buy stuff she can't afford, the arguments etc etc. Why can't she (they) see this!? Maybe her bff LMM could step in with some wise advice - how about NO!? She is one of the worst possible 'Hinchers' (underscores anyone?) to interview. I bet mario and serene are "fumming" 😂🤣 and the Hinch will be squirming, facepalming all day long!
The rubbernecker in me can't wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Posted this on the other thread too.
Genuine question.
Lou says she feels its her duty to defend MH
Defend her from what.
Defend her from people saying she is polluting the atmosphere with chemicals and plastics.
Defend her from people who point out the fact that she dosnt follow ASA standards with #ads
Defend her from people pointing out she dosnt disclose ads.
Defend her from people who say she mixes dangerous chemicals together.
Defend her from people who say she has blocked them when they reached it to her, or for liking a insta page she dosnt like or even for no reason at all (ppl have got SS proof. Never mind Hearsay)
Defend her from the people who genuinely worried about why she was in hospital while her #HinchArmy were sad there was no hinching.
Sorry but unless these things are untrue then I dont know what there is to defend her against. and I hope @Thedisdad brings this up in the live!

She is a very silly girl for agreeing to this. Im not his biggest fan but she is very vulnerable and he will roast her 😕

I’m working tonight too so will miss it😔
Yes he will eat her for breakfast. Shes been in a bad place the last few days especially. I worry about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.