Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was saying hinching will carry on without Mrs hinch a few times and alluding to the fact she was planning to leave it so I think you are right she is bowing out and this will be her reason.
Nah the money will draw her back in,probably like a crack habit when you’re making silly money from silly followers on insta

Reactions: 12
Posts where cleaning accounts have a moan about headaches/ migraines / other ailments while having cleaning products as the picture are my absolute faves 😂
Dr: why are you here today?
Hincher: I’ve managed to come off my anxiety meds, hinching has cured my anxiety. But recently my skin has become dry cracked and scaly, and I’ve had a headache for 6 weeks. What’s wrong with me Dr?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dr: why are you here today?
Hincher: I’ve managed to come off my anxiety meds, hinching has cured my anxiety. But recently my skin has become dry cracked and scaly, and I’ve had a headache for 6 weeks. What’s wrong with me Dr?
It’s true though! I bet this type of convo happens daily. And the sad thing is a lot of doctors are clueless about how chemicals affect us (I have first hand experience of this) so a lot of them won’t even ask about what cleaning products they use or if they’ve changed them.

Reactions: 19
7D9B7850-E60A-4EB1-A516-90C3625E04DF.jpeg
“It’s ok mixing them it’s the same chemicals”

Who could be fucked with that?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Raise your hand if you were surprised that you didn’t come across a screen shot of any of the tit that you posted and hash tagged Hinch in when you were a hincher when you read through these threads 🙋🏻‍♀️
I never had enough product to “show off”, it is meagre in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How bad does ones house have to smell to have that many room sprays 🤭
When they go on about how the floor powder scent fills the room, then they light a wax melt and THAT scent fills the room, then they freshen up with Zoflo, Lenor and febreeze (which ALL smell amazing and fill the room!)

Make your bloody minds up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah duck it lets put more tit in to the sea 😂🤦🏼‍♀️duck my life people need to get a grip who even see it ! I have been going on about this for ages it’s ridiculous
Different colours and patterns so that’s why they need 17 bottles of different toilet cleaner, honestly don’t know if they don’t care about the environmental impact or are too stupid to realise?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.