Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she do that! (I mean, I know why she would but!?!) he’s just a toddler, at his nan’s, being spoilt with things the Mum wouldn’t usually allow. It happens to the best of us, it’s not the end of the world 😂
Is that cause we noticed she had changed him???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion #220 Ron dogs clothes don’t even fit, so what does she buy? She’s a git

Reactions: 8
I’d love to have a spare £89 to spaff on a useless cleaning trolly, but sadly COVID stole my job and I’ve got a baby on the way so unfortunately my limited money shall be spent on less cuntish endeavours ☺☺ Soph you need to learn to “read the room” (another saying mum didn’t teach you) it’s pandemic time and half your sheep are financially crippled thanks to it and the recession that’s kinda happening at the moment, check sky news petal, you’ll learn some things about the real world 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion
Just to show I’m not off my trolley I bought one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling whilst this twit has brought more pointless tit as always. What sort of trike are you looking for? I brought my son for his first birthday a diditrike off Amazon it’s £40 and it’s brilliant. If you have some sort of wish list on amazon I’d be happy to help. Sorry bit off topic.

Oh mummy came round to see my trolley. Yawn yawn yawn. Wonder if she realises that yellow bit is to put a bin bag in... she will now. Hello Zoph 👋🏼.

People act like grinch is a household name known to the UK. My partner knows her as that twit on some of the products. 👍🏻

That’s lovely of you!

See! We aren’t all bad here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Holy duck.... seriously get me out of here! She actually makes me sick. Im getting angrier by the day. Is she going out of her way to fuckin infuriate people.

Reactions: 6
THREAD SUGGESTION

of course she got a matching trolley, adventures of Zoph, what a wolly

Reactions: 4
Is zoph interested in going on Strictly? If so I am sure the "worm" sequence will have done well for her chances.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi FairyLightsAndPixieDust 👋 I’ve not figured out how to quote yet 😂 but in response to your very very kind offer, no no no! It was not a begging post (I’m not sure Zoph understands that statement!), it was just anger 😂 we have very generous family and friends who I know will spoil him, especially as he lives in a different country so they haven’t seen him since Christmas! If he has to wait an extra 2 weeks to payday to receive our present he can. It’s not like he has any idea what is going on anyway! 😂 But thank you so so so much, you are very kind ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She'd have been better off bringing a wheelie bin in from the garden and shoving the cleaning gear in there!!! Whilst throwing herself in it at the same time. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she really say to her sheep ‘thank you for making me feel so normal’. Believe me Soph I think I can safely say on behalf of everyone here you are far from normal. Feel free to correct me fellow tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll just leave this here 🙄🙄🙄
NORMAL. . . did she say NORMAL 😳 duck me if that’s what she thinks is normal I’m bleeping done, the woman’s a complete fruit loop, can we do a swipe up for a straight jacket . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine having enough time in the day to worry about this...
I’m just waiting for some lyncher to tell her to leave the wire probably plus the plug as well in diluted zoflora over night. 🍿

Also why is the kettle literally up again the bread bin. Makes me uncomfortable that. We all know your kettle has a wire just like the rest of us... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.