Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“”Even mum has come round to see the trolley”
Yeah I’d imagine she has come round to check on what you’ve been doing all day which meant you couldn’t have your son! You lazy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good job she bought that cleaning trolley so she can mop up after herself once she stops pissing herself at Jamie’s banter 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What an absolute melt she really is.
Who the duck creams themselves over a cleaning trolley, calls it a 'she' and puts 'her' to bed at night. 🤮🤮🤢🤢
She has massive massive problems.
Just a pity she isn't so attached to her own son.
Tat and hoarding means much more to her than the boy she created.
So sad.

Reactions: 18
'Even my Mum popped round to have a look'

No!? Not THE Ma? The famous 'Mum says?' Freda? Mad Barker? 😱
Someone told her that her daughter had bought a cleaners trolley and had to go and check on her mental state...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus could this woman be any more insensitive???? What with her bathroom cleaning stories this week and now this. I honestly think she thinks she is invincible!

Reactions: 11
Haven't been on for aaaages (needed a tattle and Grinch break), but had to come on here today after the cleaning trolley shitshow and by GOD you tattle bastards did NOT disappoint!! ❤

ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is an absolute cuntwaffle. Everything today has been a shitshow, 'she always dreamed of having a nursery like this', not, I dreamed of having a beautiful, healthy, happy baby boy. And the trolley just finished today off. She's a child playing at houses, life isn't real to her, it's all a game, thats why she can't be left with Ronnie, it would be like letting a 6 year old babysit. Jamie can't go back to work full time because who would babysit her? She needs either a reality check or some better meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.