Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
It is reaching though. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It would be reaching if there was no evidence that there were 3 households. Stacey recorded her niece doing the worm with Zach and her picture is in the Daily Mail.

I will reach now and remind everyone that the nieces mum is a trainee paramedic and could potentially have been brought onto the front line. That's a hell of an infection risk if she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Dollypol

Of course the photo is staged, she's pouting 😂😂 or is it just the lips she's 'never had any work on' 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Tattle lurker here, never posted before but I had to post to say that drawing has killed me off this evening. It’s enough to give anyone nightmares!

(Can’t quote the comment containing the drawing because I don’t know how to 😂)

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
I had an emergency c section and my husband was back to work after a week off as he was self employed. She boils my piss!
This is why I cannot understand all the smoke blowing people give her she knows nothing of real life she is a spoilt pampered brat who her entire family and husband enable 🤮 it's far from an attractive quality in life and dont get me started on people calling her a "role model to their daughters!" FFS 😡 mum of 2 daughter's here and they will be getting a sharp reality check if they even consider behaving as she does 🤮

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
And she says she's laughing about it but the truth is she's probably kicked off at her Mum, telling her she'd played right into those Tattle bastards hands, and she's now probably KO'd on the floor after being tranqued by Ma Barker for her outburst.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
I know it’s been mentioned but the robinsons juice, sitting there with a gretal filter swigging from this bottle that no one had ever seen before 🤣🤣

calling bingo on another “superwoman” post from inch
He has to keep her sweet now coz I’m sure she’s fuming over some of them comments on Stacey’s post

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
I wonder why he keeps taking those staged photos of her sleeping? Is he looking for sympathy for her from her trolls, or is he letting the army see what a poor wee vulnerable woman their leader is. It mystifies next why he keeps on doing that but you better believe there is an ulterior motive.
Be kond to my wifey today

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Assume for one minute the bin story is true ..... why does Ronnie think it’s okay to play with bins???? I think the whole of Tattle can call bingo on this one!

Hello2020

Nice to see fellow cleaners felt the same way I did when I saw it, I wasn’t sure if I was being over sensitive letting it annoy me. She is such a patronising cow!

I’ve decided I’m not going to let her belittle me though. I’m really grateful for my cleaning job, the money I earn from it is an invaluable safety net as I work towards setting my own business up & being able to work evenings leaves my days free to focus on it. So fuck you Grinch!
She is an absolute dick and I still can't get over the fact she's making a fucking mug of people who do such a valuable job, simply because she needs engagement.

I work in social work and our cleaners have worked their bloody socks off even more so during the last 5 months to keep us and the people we support safe. I couldn't be more grateful and think you should be super proud for doing a meaningful and honest job - something captain fuck face zoph could only dream of!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Wait a minute....when does Jamie EVER leave hinch alone in the house? When does he ever go out? He doesn’t! They are literally never separated apart from when she is being lifted and laid to her work appointments. They are like conjoined twins. Where would he possibly have went today? He doesn’t have a social life, he doesn’t work...I don’t think he was out at all. The whole thing was staged. Think about it, they even go to Tesco or b&m as a pair.

He probably put most of the trolley together while she took a few snaps of her supposedly putting it together. That’s how sad this pair are. They’ll do anything for the perfect story on Instagram. They do realise that because they are called ‘stories’ Instagram doesn’t mean that they are actually STORIES like made up? 😂 thick twat
These two are so fucking contrived and conniving.

Last edited:

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
As an actual cleaner that pushes one of these for minimum wage she has fucked me right off today! How dare she belittle us. Its not a toy. 🤬🤬
She owes an apology to you and everyone that works in the cleaning business. She's so insensitive to other people all the while playing the victim.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve spent the day with family - socially distancing as much as you can with several toddlers - but we spent the entire day outside on a wholesome walk. No cinema screens or sugary snacks or worm related moves. How terribly 2020 of us.
Love how even when she has a day off you guys cane it through a thread. Also huge thanks to @mammaof3 for being Mamma to all of us and making so many of the threads!! Xx

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Is this like...job appropriation or something? Because no fucking way would our Soph ever pre Instagram considered a job as a cleaner. But it’s fun right? Playing at it? Without the minimum wage, exposure to bodily fluids, being the butt of the joke when someone talks about the last job on earth they would want?

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Honestly, she has no shame and no self awareness.
My mum cleaned rich people's houses when I was small, not glamorous, not easy and can be quite demoralising when you are treated as 'the cleaner' and not a human being. My poor mum never had a cleaning trolley. This is a total piss take to anyone who has done an honest day's work.
Wait and see, she'll be begging to bring out her own branded Mrs Hinch cleaning aids and utensils including trolleys, sweeping brushes etc. Then we'll see children's versions with Ron as the selling point.
If I ordered one of them my husband would be checking i took my medication.
I absolutely hate her.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
It's so strange my partner was back in work within 14 days leaving me alone with a baby and toddler and dog 2nd time and I know women with self employed partners who went straight back 🙄 i wonder if this will also be addressed in her meemmmwoooiiii surely she can't think this is normal ??
So true!

My mate had a baby recently and spent the first week in hospital as baby had an infection. Not a single visitor was allowed, not even the baby’s dad. Imagine if that’d been her? She categorically would not cope!

This is why she grinds on me so much.. there’s people watching her stories thinking she’s some sort of Wonder Woman with the cleaning and ‘cooking’ — when she’s never been left alone with her baby in over a year. But she’s NEVER KNOWN A LOVE LIKE IT BEFORE GUYZZZZZ

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Full versions from May 13th so a long time ago

• Haha
  • Wow