Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
And she says she's laughing about it but the truth is she's probably kicked off at her Mum, telling her she'd played right into those Tattle bastards hands, and she's now probably KO'd on the floor after being tranqued by Ma Barker for her outburst.
I’d love to see Ma Barker give Verucca a back hander right across the face. “Get back in your lane Soph! Mamma made ya and she can break ya!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

rachelpixiedust

farmers wife here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Having 2 babies in harvest months was not ideal! Don’t think he was off for 1 full day of paternity at all!!

can’t believe people feel like she’s relatable, no job, hubby there 24/7, gifted things left right and centre, and she makes out it’s hard?!
I don't find her relatable at all. I don't know who would? I'm a mum of 3 - 3rd born 2 weeks into lockdown. No support, so lonely. Absolute rubbish maternity leave to be honest. Barely have time to brush my teeth in a morning let alone do a full face of make up & lashes & nails all on my own [and this is me getting up between 5-6 with the baby and having a quiet 5 minute coffee!]. I like my home clean and tidy - I'm a cleaner - however my kids come first and I have a mad clean and tidy up come 7pm.
Who ships off their kids to the grandparents so they can hoover the sofa ?

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
No, he doesn't do messy play. Never gets chance to be filthy.
Yep never allowed to be messy ever. Remember when she was first feeding him 40 Ella pouches a day and his face was immaculate? Yesterday I smelled something bad and it was yoghurt and strawberry trapped under my baby’s fat neck 🤣

• Haha

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Long time lurker here 👋 This week has really done it for me! Me and my partner are fortunate to both have our jobs after lockdown (teacher and production) but after all our bills and nursery fees we are struggling to pay for a £60 tricycle for my baby’s first birthday in 2 weeks as he NEEDS new clothes (who knew they grew so quickly?!) I just can’t fathom how she buys a bloody CLEANING TROLLEY but won’t get her son clothes that fit? Is she just trolling tattle or is she just an idiot? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling whilst this twat has brought more pointless shit as always. What sort of trike are you looking for? I brought my son for his first birthday a diditrike off Amazon it’s £40 and it’s brilliant. If you have some sort of wish list on amazon I’d be happy to help. Sorry bit off topic.

Oh mummy came round to see my trolley. Yawn yawn yawn. Wonder if she realises that yellow bit is to put a bin bag in... she will now. Hello Zoph 👋🏼.

People act like grinch is a household name known to the UK. My partner knows her as that twat on some of the products. 👍🏻

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
I literally said yesterday she hadn’t mentioned her narnias and cupboards in a while.....YA WELCOME FOR THE CONTENT GAL!

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I see Soph has taken inspiration from a storm trooper for little Rons outfit today. Give it a couple more months and Ron will be dressed like vest life! That poor kid 😢

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
To be fair, my daughter used to wear pull ups at night because, for whatever reason, they were the only ones that wouldn’t leak
She puts him in pull ups because he didn’t like her doing his nappies. So she gave up at the first sign of a tantrum and now this is easier for her. Everything she does is just to make him less of an inconvenience

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Every day the “Ronnie’s outfit is from.....” and not a word about #gift or #ad. I’m so sick of it! She bloody well knows the rules - she’s been doing this long enough. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ah so that’s why the kid is with Freda. Jaymay is out. She can’t be left alone with it. How could your kid get to 14 months old and you’ve never been left alone with it?! Worrying
Extremely!!!!

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Il give her a job and she will have a real trolley that cleans up real dirt, real s*** and p*** and real s***.

She must think it’s funny to be a cleaner. She’s rude if you ask me.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I can see it now! Her in doors on her own stewing. Ringing Onslow constantly. Him sending her straight to voicemail whilst he gets a grand on the dead cert at Ascot. Get the tranq gun out Freda! Shit is gonna go down!

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
WTF have I just watched?!? What an utter waste of money. That has literally sent me over the edge and I’ve unfollowed her. She’s a piece of work.
People are struggling on a day to day basis right now, jobs are being lost etc and she buys a fucking cleaning trolley!! Cleaners have been keeping places going like hospitals. Sorry but that’s really got to me 😡🤬🤯
Edit: surely now others will see the light. Hope to god she gets slated for this!

Serenag92

Now let’s see how many brainless sheep go out and buy one because little old Zoph has got one 🙄 I think we will get more people coming onto tattle after this. If this doesn’t show you how pathetic she is, then you deserve to be conned 🙄🙄🙄

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I think she’ll lose a fair few sheep over this. A few of them will be cleaners as an actual real life job, and this just seems like a piss take.

I’m trying to work out if this is worse than when she said she wanted to pretend to play shops for the day in B&M
Thats what I'm thinking, I don't like the thought of people being upset, but I kind of hope they are so thy see her for what she is. Its so demeaning! Does she see a professional cleaners job as a game?
Does she realise how bloody hard it is and that you really have to know your shit?

I don't think its any worse than the B&M thing. Shes picking jobs that come under the umbrella 'unskilled' - which they're fucking not! - to try and be relatable. She knows her niche market will be low paid mums, but even if I liked her and followed her I'd be really hurt at what shes doing.
These poor woman either break their backs cleaning, or take shit from the general public all day every day to earn a minimum wage to then buy her fucking shit and keep up with her... all so she can spunk 80 quid on a cleaning trolley to play with!

• Heart

TruffleTrifle

She has well and truly lost the fucking plot. I think this is where I finally have to unfollow. I like seeing stupid shit she does then coming here to see your responses but, I think I’m done.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
WHERE THE F IS SHE GOING TO KEEP THAT MONSTROSITY

*I literally have nothing against the trolley and full respect to all cleaners out there but she takes the absolute P
I've literally been racking my brains to think who, at this moment in time she relates to and who can relate to her......if anyone can tell me I'd love to know. She's 30 years of age and wants to play dress up/role play. Who watched that today and thought, aww that's me that is. She's totally belittled and insulted hard working cleaners.
There is clearly no understanding or acknowledgement of what goes on in the world just now. It will probably be out once or twice then never seen again. She'd do better donating it to a care home, charity, school etc. Will be very interesting to see how her follower count goes over the next couple of days. Still gobsmacked....

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I saw that the horse had been to the safari. Raging! Bet the animals smelt better than her. Soapy bitch. It’s funny, I used to really like SS but now she is such a beg on toast! Just like her mate Hinchy. They deserve each other. I hope they proper fuck each other over
I hope they have a proper falling out Colleen Rooney Rebeckah Vardy style. Montage-gatha Christie
? Does that go ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25