Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh that wee boys bedroom. Looks like a negative. I know I’ve had a stroke and lost Half my eye sight but dayum. Even I can see that’s soulless. Every time I see it I just think where’s the colour? The fun toys? When I think of my kids rooms, then my grandkids rooms. It’s such a shame. It’s what SHE wanted Not for Ronnie at all

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Sophie Sophie Sophie! Even after all this time you still forget that Tattle see’s and archives everything! Are even the sheep starting to notice the pre records now? Is that why you deleted it? Naughty girl. At least earn your money you lazy bitch

• Haha

Hollybush

Chatty Member
“”Even mum has come round to see the trolley”
Yeah I’d imagine she has come round to check on what you’ve been doing all day which meant you couldn’t have your son! You lazy bitch!

• Haha

butter487

This is why I cannot understand all the smoke blowing people give her she knows nothing of real life she is a spoilt pampered brat who her entire family and husband enable 🤮 it's far from an attractive quality in life and dont get me started on people calling her a "role model to their daughters!" FFS 😡 mum of 2 daughter's here and they will be getting a sharp reality check if they even consider behaving as she does 🤮
all of the mums who let their daughters dress up as her for world book day was shameful; of all the literature heroines to aspire to they choose someone who spends their whole day cleaning and buying cheap tat from chinese warehouses.

• Sick
  • Sad

shadyessex33

VIP Member
And why white when he’s going out for the day, such a practical colour. But as I typed this, I remembered poor Ron has never been allowed to get messy so for any other boy a white onesie 🙈 would be a mums worst cleaning nightmare but probs not the case here!
Even if it did get dirty she’d just spray it with elbow grease, buy a new one and then pretend it was the old one. Because she’s never done that before has she???? 🤔

• Haha

holiwalk

I had an emergency c section and my husband was back to work after a week off as he was self employed. She boils my piss!
farmers wife here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Having 2 babies in harvest months was not ideal! Don’t think he was off for 1 full day of paternity at all!!

can’t believe people feel like she’s relatable, no job, hubby there 24/7, gifted things left right and centre, and she makes out it’s hard?!

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
And now Onslow has done his little story. It’s all such bullshit! Of course he knew that was arriving today! But her sheep will be lapping it up. His mates must think he’s such a mug

• Heart

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
I wonder why he keeps taking those staged photos of her sleeping? Is he looking for sympathy for her from her trolls, or is he letting the army see what a poor wee vulnerable woman their leader is. It mystifies next why he keeps on doing that but you better believe there is an ulterior motive.
Be kond to my wifey today
It shows the story of ‘my wife can’t sleep properly/wakes up in the early hours due to her anxiety & worry from the trolling, so once she sits down of an evening after a ‘hard days work’ feeling nice & secure with her ‘handsnomes’, she can’t stay awake & they fall asleep together.

• Sick

Lreb88

VIP Member
For me there’s two options, either she genuinely thinks she needs a trolley in which case she’s delusional. Or she’s taking the piss, which is despicable. Caught between a rock and a hard place there.

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

As annoying as the Stacey and Hinch show was yesterday - Stacey has posted a grid photo in support of unfiltered photos etc. I’m not sure why she’s wearing what looks like a woolly nappy but she’s showing her midriff and how her “extra skin” from having babies is something to celebrate. Indeed. I agree. Rex is also looking adoringly are her. Something Hinch would never understand.
Hinch comments how she wish she could do this. Because of course she was never going to do a grid post like this. I’d have a whole ton more respect for her (compared to the zero I currently have) if she actually said THIS IS ME and showed her unfiltered self. Fucking narcissistic twat.
She also got paid to do that she works with Dove. Obviously she doesn’t use Dove cos she stinks.
Pay me and I’ll get my stretch marks out as well. People will be confused and think there is a new part of the road map that’s just been discovered.
I look at this and think
a) staged as fuck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Aww guyss leave her alone that’s her first born son... 😉. Why is she pretending to be asleep. I’d wait in the garden. Wait for her to wake up and scare her at the patio door because that’s my level of pettiness. Aww still has her shades on. Things are getting a bit shady over there. Just wondering actually if they are colour blind glasses. Maybe she thinks she has gone colour blind because all she sees is grey day in day out. DW Zoph, that’s just your dull house there is no colour.

I’ll pick my award up for comedian of the night later guyzzz. ATV xxx

• Haha
So it’s going to live in her garage. So instead of just grabbing what things she needs. She will now have to walk to the garage to collect that. Then is she going to carry it upstairs. She genuinely has a screw loose. Come on hinchers this is the woman you look up to. I’m gutted now that i’v left all the hinch groups. I’d love to see their reactions.