Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

munch-munch

I'm sorry....BUT....if "THAT" is YOUR dream big then there is something wrong with you!
I actually find this a fecking insult to ALL women 🤬

Hi 👋 sorry new here and first post 🙈

This has really got my back up 🤬
It’s one of my dreams to have a utility room..... not because I like to keep things clean. It’s so I can throw the dirty clothes and ironing piles in there, close the door and pretend it doesn’t exist! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

shadyessex33

VIP Member
We’re being treated to some nice pre records this morning of her doing the sofa hoovering. Gloves on of course to hide the nails. Can tell they’re pretty records because they are always a bit blurring. Must try harder Soph

• Haha

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Gawd those slurping and gulping noises send my misophonia into overdrive
Hello fellow misophonia sufferer 👋🏼.
That video enraged me with her slurping. Honestly people smacking their lips, slurping etc makes me so close to punching someone in the temple.
People who don’t have it don’t understand what rage it sends you into. Mine is triggered by so much, whistling, scratching.m, breathing too loud, and when people really pronounce S’s like they’re a fucking Ssssnake. Fuck off!!
Sorry rant over (on here) I’m going to moan about it my partner now. That slurping has made me angry. Pig.

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Wow finally caught up 😅😅

Couple of things

1. Loads of new members 😊

2. If our Soph does have pnd (had it myself wouldnt wish it on anyone) that still doesnt explain why she’s never been left alone with her own son.

3. She can dress her son in whatever she wants BUT maybe she should try wearing her own loungewear set that she flogged and see how she likes wearing skin tight clothes 💁🏽‍♀️

4. Rosie & Chris Ramsey were doing interviews on tv yesterday promoting their new book, which comes out same time as Sophs memwoar I think, so she should be starting the promo soon I would think 👏🏽👏🏽 Cant fucking wait! 😂

5. Had a bad week so gave hinch and tattle a wide berth for a few days but missed all the banter and laughs on here. So THANKYOU for making me laugh again you nasty horrible bastards 😘😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

BabyOctopus

She said the trolley will "live in the garage", which will be because its too large and impractical to wheel about the house. So if it just sits static in the garage what's the point? She's already got her Narnia cupboard out there.

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
What annoys me, is when she cooks for 3 people, it's a portion I would eat just for myself, and I'm slim. I don't think she eats.

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Why is he allowing her to fall asleep with the whiff of that dirty dogs cock in her face. Dear me. She needs to spray the zoflora on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Erica24

Chatty Member
Hope that thing in the box is a giant cannon so she can launch herself into kingdom come.

• Haha

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Honestly. I see so much on here bigging SS up compared to Hinch. They’re both a pair of useless twats that do everything for the gram. I hate SS and Grinch.

She literally saw the cleaners trolley the other day and the little saddo went and ordered one. Weirdo.

‘He’s just sat there like a little toddler’ probably because he is one ya daft twat.

Made me chuckle this morning when she said about if her mum gives Ronnie back. Did she not offer to buy her own grandson? Definitely wouldn’t be taking my child anywhere.

• Heart

Eyeswideopened

The cleaning trolley is actually sad. She needs to have a word with herself. She’s not a f*cking cleaner, she’s a jumped up saleswoman. It’s really infuriated me. I know cleaners in schools who push these AS THEIR JOB, NOT TO PLAY ‘CLEANING LADY’. Sophie if you’re reading this, you are pathetic and voyeuristic.
Its the exact one i use at work. Im burning mine

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Omg as if she blocked you and you were right 😂😂😂
Sophie...it’s this sort of behaviour which is leading your Hinchers to deflect to the dark side which is Tattle. How fucking pathetic can you be?! Give that lollipop head of yours a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 28

beingme

Ron & Hen... getting boring now love.. YOU have a cleaning account.. not a bored housewife account!

PootleFlump

All I can think about is WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK does she think she’s going to put in the orange bag????
It’s normally for laundry or rubbish right?
So what the fucking fuckitty fuck is she going to do with it?
I’m so so fucked off with this. It’s just awful.

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ohh and I just checked that Hinch blocked me last night simply for liking a comment on her grid post about her not being responsible for meeting up when she felt unwell. That’s some serious time that must have taken up today with her blocking finger.

• Haha
  • Wow