Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I've literally been racking my brains to think who, at this moment in time she relates to and who can relate to her......if anyone can tell me I'd love to know. She's 30 years of age and wants to play dress up/role play. Who watched that today and thought, aww that's me that is. She's totally belittled and insulted hard working cleaners.
There is clearly no understanding or acknowledgement of what goes on in the world just now. It will probably be out once or twice then never seen again. She'd do better donating it to a care home, charity, school etc. Will be very interesting to see how her follower count goes over the next couple of days. Still gobsmacked....
Depends what kind of role play 😏🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Just bought this jaccuzzi because we havent had a holiday abroad this year, I have worked so hard on my memoir and being superwoman. It’s nice to feel like your on holiday in your back garden and it comes in grey guyzzzzz. Dreams really do come true, atv!!!
She's not ready to take Ron on a plane yet, that's why they go on the euro train to Disney Paris...she's a fucking eejit.

Reactions: 3

mgh727

VIP Member
What the fuck πŸ˜‚ Am I actually reading correctly? People are saying that CC and MissP*tts are being bitchy about hinch because they’re making funny jokes about her on insta instead of just sticking to the fact that she mixed chemicals...POT, KETTLE, BLACK! Come on guys fuck sake πŸ˜‚
especially with how vile Fr****yH*me has been over people unfollowing him, like them unfollowing him is bitchy apparently but him sending his army which is made up of hinchers on these gals isn’t bullying???

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Omg you've just given me the shivers, I absolutely hated those judderman ads and now I can't unsee the resemblance. Scarred for life here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Haha! Rancid weren’t they! I must of been about 10 when they were on. Scared the shit out of me! Beware the judderman 😩😩😩😩 deffo got the Hinch about him though πŸ˜‚

• Haha