Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holiwalk

I mean big Freda isn't exactly the full ticket either though... No sane person offers to buy a baby from your husband's illegitimate child.
Would you mind elaborating?! Who tried to buy a baby?!

I’m pretty new to tattle so don’t quiet get the references to him he’s mum or william hill but if anyone wants to do a brief summary that would be 👌🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 2

GeorgieKuseh

I don’t understand 😫 why? Why a cleaning trolley. I don’t get it, I’m so confused. This is a whole new level for her

Jenniet

VIP Member
We’re being treated to some nice pre records this morning of her doing the sofa hoovering. Gloves on of course to hide the nails. Can tell they’re pretty records because they are always a bit blurring. Must try harder Soph
I can’t see her hoovering on her stories

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I guess it’s a case of what you think personally and morally. I personally have followed the rules to the letter because I don’t want to endanger anyone and I also don’t want to live like this forever
As have I, but as far as reporting her goes, I think they would turn a blind eye to an extra child, and no one has evidence that Ma was there.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
We’re being treated to some nice pre records this morning of her doing the sofa hoovering. Gloves on of course to hide the nails. Can tell they’re pretty records because they are always a bit blurring. Must try harder Soph
I can’t see any hoovering...has she deleted it??

• Haha