Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I know she gets them gifted but I genuinely don’t understand why she puts Pull-Ups on him? Why doesn’t she just ask them to send her proper nappies? Pull-Ups are for when they’re toilet training so they’re only meant to catch accidents aren’t they? Unless it’s changed since mine were little?
To be fair, my daughter used to wear pull ups at night because, for whatever reason, they were the only ones that wouldn’t leak

Reactions: 4

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Imagine having enough time in the day to worry about this...
I’m just waiting for some lyncher to tell her to leave the wire probably plus the plug as well in diluted zoflora over night. 🍿

Also why is the kettle literally up again the bread bin. Makes me uncomfortable that. We all know your kettle has a wire just like the rest of us... 😂

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
She used a couple of products and tagged them, maybe she realised she wasn't on their payroll so got rid of the stories.

• Haha

Amibovvered

VIP Member
What the fuck 😂 Am I actually reading correctly? People are saying that CC and MissP*tts are being bitchy about hinch because they’re making funny jokes about her on insta instead of just sticking to the fact that she mixed chemicals...POT, KETTLE, BLACK! Come on guys fuck sake 😂
🙌

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Boringly what the hell is ronnie doing in size 6 pampers? There is no way he is the right weight for them! They are 33lb plus! He’s only a one year old. You need him in nappies that fit Sophie! Not massive ones you silly girl! Clothes too small nappies too big! Get a grip
Which is why they are bulgy all the time! I know children are all different sizes but he isn't over the weight limit to need 6 nappies. My little one is 30 odd lbs at 2. I'll eat my hat if Ronnie is the same weight as her.

What's ironic is that she puts him in nappies that are far too big but clothes that barely fit.

LoverA

How much does something like that trolley cost?? Will be seen half a dozen times and never seen again 🤷🏼‍♀️ But she had to have it guyzzzzz

So so able

When my son was born it was a few weeks before lockdown and my Dad died the day after. I developed a bit of PND just because I hadn't had my family round me and I didn't grieve for my Dad properly because I was busy with a newborn. My fella had 4 months off then all of a sudden he went back to 12 hour days 6 days a week. I sobbed when he went back to work and claimed I couldn't do it, said the thought of being alone with my son petrified me. But I managed to do it, and I feel like ive overcome my PND. My fella tells me he is proud of me but no carved ice creams unfortunately 🤪 Sorry for the life story 🤪
But my point is, there probs is an underlying issue. But my problem is, if she is using her mem-wah to come out about her having PND ill be pissed off. Using it as a sales tactic. When in reality if she came out about it at the time, or was open about it rather than in her book, she would be more likeable. She's got such a platform to be honest about it... but she's shady
Hope you're feeling better now xx

• Heart

Jenniet

VIP Member
Course the stories were blocked!!!! Do you think she’s sitting with her feet up saying to Henry oh ffs tattlers are on to me I’m actually going to have to do something!!!!

• Haha