Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Totally agree with you,but pa's other 2 daughters aren't illegitimate.Hope you don't mind me correcting you.
Not at all! I think I made two and two equal 5, but I'd prefer to be accurate. 😘

So what's the betting that jaymeee has been with her all day but they are now giving the illusion that she's alone with Ronnie while jaymeee is at home?

Reactions: 5

Cat87

VIP Member
I don’t follow any so wouldn’t know, but have any other “influencers” picked up and ripped the shit out of this trolley shit show?

Muchbee

VIP Member
How many real life jobs has she belittled now in a round about way?

Retail - “Guyzzzzz I really want to work in B&M for the day begind the little till”

Hospitality - “This is so cute guyzzzz” whilst posing inside a food van

Office workers - “I’d love a little desk where I could put my stationary guyzzzzz”

NHS workers - the pathetic laughing and general piss taking during the Thursday clapping and Vest mans “Lauuuuddddaaar ah can’t ear yaaaaa”. So disrespectful.

And now this cleaning trolley...

The ironic thing is, she hasn’t even got a job. She can big Instagram up all she wants. It’s social networking. She wouldn’t last one hour in any of these real jobs. In the real World. Without Vest or mad Barker to prop her up.

I honestly don’t get how she doesn’t get pulled up for stuff like this. I assume it’s because she isn’t famous enough to be honest. She’s only known on insta and stories on The Scum and Daily Fail online don’t count for anything it’s just interns pulling stories off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wish somewhere would offer her a real shift we'd soon hear excuses

Jenniet

VIP Member
Do you think she sent everyone out for the day so she could take delivery of that shit and put it up before every one got home

• Haha

Enpen45

Does anyone have a screenshot of this? Not because I don’t think it’s true or anything. I’d just love to see it in real life 😆
My mum and dad sent my sister a card last year and wrote from their real names and not mum and dad by accident. It was then I told her the secret about her adoption 🤣 (joke)

• Haha

PandaEyes

Would you mind elaborating?! Who tried to buy a baby?!

I’m pretty new to tattle so don’t quiet get the references to him he’s mum or william hill but if anyone wants to do a brief summary that would be 👌🏻👍🏻
Jamie had/has a problem with gambling, or Grinch seen it as a problem.... her Mum is the controlling type, won't allow the Dad to see his other daughters etc....

Attachments

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
And now Onslow has done his little story. It’s all such bullshit! Of course he knew that was arriving today! But her sheep will be lapping it up. His mates must think he’s such a mug
Hmm....yes I think you're right. I had hoped he was proper pissed off with her and then I thought wait a minute, this is all part of the very carefully scripted shit show.
They fucking deserve each other. Him with his bollocks AWOL and her with her glass jar to keep them in. Shower of shite!

Keyhole

Is this like...job appropriation or something? Because no fucking way would our Soph ever pre Instagram considered a job as a cleaner. But it’s fun right? Playing at it? Without the minimum wage, exposure to bodily fluids, being the butt of the joke when someone talks about the last job on earth they would want?
like how marie antionette used to dress up as a shepherdess ! let them use zoflora lol

• Haha