Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissKnowItAll007

The way she has worded this has made me even more suspicious of all his outfits she has shown throughout lockdown! Why say the outfit is FROM so and so but that she BOUGHT the trainers from Nike? Or is that an indirect begging post to Nike to be noticed for further gifting/collab opportunities.

Also, I thought the cupboard of joy had always previously be known as the Narnia??!! Or was that just the one in the garage? Funny she hasn’t mentioned it, in forever! Was she finally called out on the dangers of promoting the stockpiling of chemicals, but as normal is just going to gloss over it? 😡

is it just me or do the runners look photoshopped on to Ronnie???:unsure:

Reactions: 3

Muchbee

VIP Member
I think she’ll lose a fair few sheep over this. A few of them will be cleaners as an actual real life job, and this just seems like a piss take.

I’m trying to work out if this is worse than when she said she wanted to pretend to play shops for the day in B&M
Or they'll see it as her making their work look glamorous 🙄🐑

charzzzzzz

Why not have her “day off the gram” today? She could’ve spent some quality time on her own with Rondog, and got Ma Barker to take Jabba the mutt out for the day. But instead she palms Ronnie off on Ma Barker and spends the day with her list and Henry 🙄
JABBA THE MUTT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
So she's going to refill and stock the space tidy? Are they not the same thing?

• Haha

Klic

Is she tanning that baby? U never see her bumming about suncream for him. Have thought she has pnd from the start. The story she posted with the dog and Ronnie touched him and he jumped jusy shows how uncomfortable that dog is in the house he doesn't even look at Ronnie poor things terrified of him

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I can’t believe Ronster is in size 6 nappy pants! He can’t seriously be 15kg can he?? For comparison my son is older and 75th centile for weight but is still in size 4 nappy pants.
Do we suspect that she wants more absorbency so she doesn’t have to bother changing him so much?? She has made it clear that she gives into him for everything else.
My two and a half year old is in size 7

louloukp

Last edited:

LilPinkie

VIP Member
This is what I find so so annoying - 'reaching' is what is keeping us in this state of lockdown. No they shouldn't have done it! They make think the rules are annoying - I'm sure we all do by now - but they're for the greater good. I keep telling myself it's so I can give my 85 year old nana a hug at Christmas, that's why she's not held her 6 month old grandson since he was 2 weeks old. It's heartbreaking but how heartbreaking would it be if we passed something on to someone we loved?
As per a previous comment I made, I have also been abiding by all the rules, however, if it was reported, they absolutely wouldn’t even look at it. I’m just stating facts and an extra kid there would not even make the authorities’ eye twitch.