Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I look at this and think
a) staged as fuck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
🙄Like that dog would be sleeping sitting up in the awkward position....or her for that matter. So fake and definitely posed. Bet that dog wants to get off 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6

charzzzzzz

When she was cleaning narnia I saw Ronnie's tub.. is childs farm expecting a shortage any time soon?

Reactions: 6

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Hello fellow misophonia sufferer 👋🏼.
That video enraged me with her slurping. Honestly people smacking their lips, slurping etc makes me so close to punching someone in the temple.
People who don’t have it don’t understand what rage it sends you into. Mine is triggered by so much, whistling, scratching.m, breathing too loud, and when people really pronounce S’s like they’re a fucking Ssssnake. Fuck off!!
Sorry rant over (on here) I’m going to moan about it my partner now. That slurping has made me angry. Pig.
Hello- you could be my miso twin! I’ve had it as long as I can recall(I’m 64) but only knew it was an actual THING a year ago after seeing a newspaper article. All the things you say are my triggers but noisy eating and drinking are the worst 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Lolly Pop!

But Henry ain’t no normal dog, he’s the first born dog of the Hinches. Own bedroom, posh dog food, sleepers to shit in. He has adventures with his human boy Ron & everything. One of a kind & will be cloned. She really annoys me the way she babies that dog.
I treat my dog like a baby but definitely not to her level x

Lreb88

VIP Member
That was a bit freaky at the end with the shadow on the trolley, she gives me nightmares at the best of times!

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
Please someone tell me that's not her name on the floor of the FUCKING GARAGE!! I swear it says Hinched or similar, surely she can't be that much if a knobhead.
Yeah I’m pretty sure it was on her story when they did the flooring in the garage

Jdm

What's with the most idiotic buy...she can only carry that trolley around her ground floor or is Jaimeeeey going to carry it for her up the stairs? Fuck me some people shit money!