Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz2345

I mentioned that the other day, they’re so overgrown and look even more shit now. All that money, she could pay someone to come and sort them every couple of weeks, but no, the novelty has worn off now and they’ll just be replaced with something else.
Yeah it will - she will ask her hinch army what she should put in there. It will be full of garden ornaments depicting her cleaning career that some crazed fan will hand make in his mums basement whilst stroking his dirty vest that has grinches face printed on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
I read that in an Australian accent 😂

"Gday mate. Gonna need some dollarydoo's for my Willy Hill account. Open up Ronnies burgers eh! Gonna get a shrimp on de barbie!"
I have no idea why but dollarydoos has made my evening. I love iT

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Has she actually gone and paid money for a hotel cleaning trolley?? Jesus Christ she has lost it.

• Haha
Can you remember recently she was out with Ronnie in the garden at 6 am one morning. He was pushing his dead dog about and screaming and she was telling him to be quiet because it was early and people would still be asleep? I wonder if he gets told to be quiet regularly? Or can be just not be heard above her screeching at him all the time?

Can you remember recently she was out with Ronnie in the garden at 6 am one morning. He was pushing his dead dog about and screaming and she was telling him to be quiet because it was early and people would still be asleep? I wonder if he gets told to be quiet regularly? Or can be just not be heard above her screeching at him all the time?

Pushing his dead dog about 😂😂 literally snorted with laughter 😂

• Haha
Hinch and her Minky are on the Daily Mail Femail section. Minky is now reduced in price or something like that. Photo of her new book though...and so it starts.

Is Jamie actually a gambling addict or is that a joke I’ve missed 😅
Also is anyone else missing all the cooking videos? Maybe she’s given up and is giving him leave from putting fucking yoghurt in pasta

Dratsathecat

I’ve literally come on here for someone to tell me what’s in the box as you guys are goooood at knowing this stuff!!

• Haha

Buzz2345

Is it just me...? I sense there is a public Grinch meltdown coming.
I’m thinking because she took the day off yesterday with the comments something like “walking and fresh air cures everything”, then that photo from Kanye Vest... I wonder what upset her so much this time 😒
It will be the trolls and tattle picking her Ron apart. When in reality it’s people concerned about her parenting choices.

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
Holy fuck.... seriously get me out of here! She actually makes me sick. Im getting angrier by the day. Is she going out of her way to fuckin infuriate people.