Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Her love for Ronnie is like her love for her dog I don't believe she really knows how to love it's all words her actions don't match up. She can say the word all she wants but they really so come across very empty.
Like a sociopath. She says what she thinks she is meant to say. What a normal person would.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

bellinibobble

VIP Member
“Dream big” ... a cleaning trolley? And you’re saying dream big 🤣
She’s proven this last week or so that she’s incapable of a busy week of actual hard work, so much so that she required a holiday in Kent in advance of it and a night away for her anniversary. Before sitting a booth for a few hours reading her MEmoir.

The fact she is now playing at having a real job is just ripping the piss out of actual cleaners. Some of whom in the north west are receiving a pathetic £13 a day if they have to self isolate due to Covid. She should be ashamed that she is so tone deaf.

She wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her around the face with a zoflora soaked minky.

Get in the sea you absolute rat 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
Hinch buying that trolley is an insult to people who actually use them. I can hear her army now "Mrs. Hinch is so funny." No, your leader is an insensitive moron who will do anything to make herself rich.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I've just posted on the SS thread about this. Woburn are not taking bookings for ANY of the VIP experiences at the moment, yet that dickhead was able to book three of them! Pisses me off so much that these z list, freeloaders get things for free and/or special treatment, yet people who have to work bloody hard to be able to afford such a treat in the first place still can't go. I might message them and say "Do you know who I am? I'm SunshineRae from Tattle. If you could just message my agent @shadyessex33 or my PR lady @tippingpoint they will confirm - and if you let me book, I promise i'll mention it at least three times on Tattle for expo or if you allow me to go AND give me a PR discount, I'll mention it 6 times and post some pictures." Maybe that would do the trick. Seems to work for these arseholes 😡
I saw that the horse had been to the safari. Raging! Bet the animals smelt better than her. Soapy bitch. It’s funny, I used to really like SS but now she is such a beg on toast! Just like her mate Hinchy. They deserve each other. I hope they proper fuck each other over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Abban84

If there is ever a time for inch to leave his flip flops in harm's way then please let it be when that daft bint is traipsing her cleaning trolley up and down the stairs 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
Early Christmas present, lets see if its still around by Christmas. My bet is Ma Barker thought it was such a good idea that Hinch gifted it to her, along with half empty bottles of cleaning stuff and a used Minky.

• Haha

Al828

“When I go Tesco”

So glad she wouldn’t have written her book herself.

“Babe- is is curly c or kicking k in ‘everyfink’?”

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
On the picture Inch posted he said “we went on lots of walks”. Lots??? Really??
My guess is “we walked to Freda’s and we walked back”. The. End. 😉

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
It's so strange my partner was back in work within 14 days leaving me alone with a baby and toddler and dog 2nd time and I know women with self employed partners who went straight back 🙄 i wonder if this will also be addressed in her meemmmwoooiiii surely she can't think this is normal ??
I had an emergency c section and my husband was back to work after a week off as he was self employed. She boils my piss!

• Heart

JayC123

Good job she bought that cleaning trolley so she can mop up after herself once she stops pissing herself at Jamie’s banter 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
How exactly is she planning to manoeuvre a professional cleaning trolley around all the shite she has in Castle Greyskull. She is absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Yaaaaaaay Ron Ron eating crisps!!! This has made me happy he must be having the time of his life. It ain’t funny though so don’t know why the mad cow is laughing. It’s just good that he’s finally eating something yummy

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Jamie's photo is so staged - she's holding the dog down to keep him there and there is no way she is actually asleep.

A day with lots of walking - wearing a chiffon jumpsuit? Maybe Maldon had a better day weatherwise than the Midlands but we had monsoon conditions from lunchtime onwards, was thinking of building an ark by teatime.

I would have had a day filled with guilt if I'd spent the previous night breaking lockdown rules and screeching in my garden while my neighbours were trying to sleep but hey, I'm no Mrs Hinch 🤷‍♀️
I thought that, dogs wouldn’t fall asleep being grasped like that. Hinch might have raised him to be a needy bastard but most dogs like to get themselves all comfy before they sleep, not being grasped onto like a sponsorship deal

• Haha

Lollylouxo

I am a mum to a little girl so I have never looked at boys clothes had a quick scan on baby boys H&M and next and there are so many beautiful little outfits for boys. But she dresses him like the man from del Monte. Cmon soph

• Haha
  • Heart

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
89£ on eBay them Trollies are.
Very relatable soph whilst half the country is figuring out if they should pay there electric bill or buy food this month!