Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I actually feel sorry for Hinch in a way. Spending time on your own with your child is hard in the early days but so important. Having Jamie there since Ronnie was born has meant she has never had to do things by herself with him and that’s in my opinion how you really get to know your child and bond with him. I think becoming the public figure she is has obviously made her nervous to do things on her own in public like take him to the park, soft play etc and I just think it’s such a shame because you never get that time back. She clearly has enough money now to not have to carry on being on instsgram. She should just pack it all in and actually concentrate on Ronnie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Bit weird she didn’t know how long Jamie was going out for. He wasn’t going to be long 6 hours ago 🤔 I’m calling that he’s taken delivery of that trolley and gone on a bender! At least if he spews everywhere when he gets home she can clean it up with her new trolley. Winning all round.

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
What’s the point in a cleaning trolley on wheels if it’s gonna be stuck in the garage? These are meant for professional cleaners in schools, hospitals etc!

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Sophie’s a big fat selfish narcissistic rat, the end 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mmc1983

Ronnie living his best life in his nans, clothes that fit him and a bag of cheetos. Well in Ma Barker for treating him like an actual toddler

SuzyE

VIP Member
I had to go on the Daily Mail article about them and click everyone's negative comments 😂

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I wrote cleaning trolly in her fucking box and she only went and blocked me?! The fuck.
Wow she really is always reading here.. No other reason she’d ban you for what’s honestly a harmless comment! Bitches be cray 😜 let’s hope none of her actual fans guess that! They’ll be beside themselves..

• Haha

Dwj

Is it or does she sleep like a child. There’s one pinned to his highlights where she’s asleep on the sofa like a toddler would curled up in a ball
That is also 100% posed. To try and appear vulnerable. I mean, who has the time. It’s all just too much.

gossipgirlxo2020

Every time I think she can't get any worse she does 🤦‍♀️ And now I wonder how many of her 'fans' are now going to order one too just because she has. Absolutely bonkers 😂 Why does she need one for a 4 bedroom house when she won't even be able to get it upstairs 🤔

Reactions: 21

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Fucking Chuckle brothers them two are, such a fucking hoot!
In the words of the super sarcastic Blackadder... I thank God I wore my corset as my sides are splitting 🙄

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
I know it’s been mentioned but the robinsons juice, sitting there with a gretal filter swigging from this bottle that no one had ever seen before 🤣🤣

calling bingo on another “superwoman” post from inch
He has to keep her sweet now coz I’m sure she’s fuming over some of them comments on Stacey’s post

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
I swear to god if any of her hinchers actually comment oh you deserve it soo much it’s amazing I will lose it!!!

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Seriously if that's a cleaning trolley she needs locking up! Life's one big joke to Soph! To me that's Soph making a mockery out of people who clean for a living.
She reminds me of a teenager who gets their pocket money and wastes it on cheap tat. It will be seen for a couple of videos/photos and then it will never be seen again. Sent to the local landfill site.