Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Wow she really is always reading here.. No other reason she’d ban you for what’s honestly a harmless comment! Bitches be cray 😜 let’s hope none of her actual fans guess that! They’ll be beside themselves..
I hope she does block a few genuine followers 😂 they’ll be bawling their eyes out. Then come straight here 😂 she’s so quick to block with the twiglet fingers. It must kill her that she doesn’t know who we are

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Louk

VIP Member
Little Ronnie sat in a colourful room wearing colourful clothes THAT FIT HIM, eating some crisps. It's not "amazing" it's NORMAL!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Chlochlocat

With all the awesome tattlers calling her out on her bull and all the comments on Instagram and all the new members I think we will be seeing some major meltdowns or damage control posts and stories....
Ooh this is going to snowball 😃🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart

amyossai

Chatty Member
What an utterly patronising beep she is...she should try cleaning properly in order to make a living; dirty toilets, filthy rooms, crap over floors, vomit, poo, day in day out for a pittance etc. Honestly she leaves me speechless with her latest gadget!!! Insulting to those who slog there guts out pushing a cart/trolley around carrying out essential cleaning. She is a stupid child playing wendy houses and living in a parallel universe..i sincerely pray that those dim, nieve followers see her for what she really is...frigging grow up you muppet!!!!

mgh727

VIP Member
Honestly with the amount that poor girl has done this past fortnight I just hope Ma Barker is returning old Ron with a roast chicken (don’t forget the turmeric) cos this poor petal is gonna start withering soon if she doesn’t take it easy, she needs to slow down with how busy her days and weeks are before she burns out!! Can’t imagine cleaning my cupboards out the same week as recording an audiobook, the horror!

• Haha

Braggles991

Just catching up...

Ronnie looked lovely eating his cheetos as a toddler (not like a toddler)

Why on earth has she bought a cleaning trolley? I push one of those round for minimum wage. I'd love to see her try and drag it up her stairs.

Mmc1983

Her latest story 'Ron's LITTLE outift' yes...little, too fucking small for him. Stop putting gifted shite on him that doesn't fit. A matching soft tracksuit to go with his trainers would have been perfect!

Lavinialouise

Lurker not a poster... but I have to... ffs... what have I just seen?! Made worse by products that should be stored away from toddlers just left on the top in a bloody basket!!!!

ABN1105

Imagine having that sort of money that you can just piss it up the wall buying a cleaning trolley!!! SO insensitive given the current state of the world just now!

Newcastle 101

For God's sake Sophie! You do not need a flipping cleaning trolley, for starters you aren't a cleaner and never have been, you live in a linked detached house on a new build estate not Buckingham palace and, and I don't know anymore. A lady that works where I do has one, but that's because she cleans a school and there are lots of rooms and there is a lift so she can take it up to the first floor and Sophie, she works so hard and for minimum pay but you know what she never moans, she sings as she goes down the corridors and always has a smile on her face and is 100x a better person than you will ever be.
We use them trying our best to keep a care home covid free, and this clown thinks its funny.

• Heart

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
That outfit is something I’d dress a baby baby in not a toddler! I’m not shocked about the trainers, mine always has he’s trainers on... I’m just shocked he’s actually wearing fucking shoes, I was starting to believe he was mowgli🧐😂

• Haha

BabyOctopus

Screenshot_20200828-213715_Instagram.jpg

Just saw this in the comments of a post by Jottiesjournal and it beggars belief... Zoflora is highly flammable 😵 I do wish more influencers would be safer when it came to stuff like this and correcting existing bad practice

• Wow
  • Angry

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I agree that it’s a cleaning trolley. Trying to justify it with “I’ve wanted one for SO long”... if that’s the case why did she act as if it was the first time she’d seen one the other week?

Imagine scrabbling round for content every day and resorting to crap like this?! If you listen to her on the clip with her list from this morning even she sounds fed up of her own bull sh*t.

She’s a 30 year old with a child free day what is she doing? Fannying about pretending to clean on Instagram. I wouldn’t want her dull ass life for all the freebies in the World. She’s tragic.