Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
He might sound pissed off to us but we all know deep down that it’s all part of the hinch act and he goes along with it

Reactions: 23

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Imagine buying a massive fuck off cleaning trolley just for shits and giggles 🤦🏻‍♀️ So privileged that she has a house big enough to fill with such absolute tat!

They are made for offices and hotels with lifts.. not an average new build house with stairs and naff all storage. Bet that won’t stop the hinchers jumping on the bandwagon!! Let’s take bets on how long until there’s an influx of these being took to your local tip..

Reactions: 23

life is great

Chatty Member
How bland and boring are that little boys clothes. Or is it all just to match in with his bedroom. And what the fuck does she mean 'but we are doing alright' coz she's on her own with Henry. Your a grown fucking woman who's been molly cuddled all her life and she's going to do the exact same thing with Ron. She tries to come across all timid and afraid. If it bothers her that much why not just go out with ma and Ron. But now thinking about it she's trying to gain sympathy and messages of support after her shit show on Wednesday night and the comments on Stacey's photo of Ronnie.

Reactions: 22

Dwj

“In all honesty guys”
“If I’m honest”
Hmmmm why do you have to keep telling everyone you are being honest...

• Haha

IsItSaturdayYet

She is an absolute cuntwaffle. Everything today has been a shitshow, 'she always dreamed of having a nursery like this', not, I dreamed of having a beautiful, healthy, happy baby boy. And the trolley just finished today off. She's a child playing at houses, life isn't real to her, it's all a game, thats why she can't be left with Ronnie, it would be like letting a 6 year old babysit. Jamie can't go back to work full time because who would babysit her? She needs either a reality check or some better meds.

• Heart

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Guyyuzzzzzzeseszzzz!!! Don't be sillehhhhhh. This is an early Christmas present for her cleaner. You know, the one who actually cleans her house so she can spray copious amounts of zophlorraaaaaaa and febrerzezezezes around the place.
All the vest x

• Haha

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
But guyzzz she's been thinking of buying one of these for SO long!! No you haven't you liar, it's since you saw one last week and you just had to have one!! Very practical with a toddler in the house. How is she going to stop him getting hold of her stuff. She really takes the biscuit, playing at being a cleaner now. Actually that's all she's ever been doing.

• Sick

allforthegram

VIP Member
But she is NOT A CLEANER! In fact she is an insult to an actual professional cleaner. She's proper taking the piss with this. When you think the bitch can't stoop any lower. Just waiting on the messages from the sheep 'oh guyzzzzz you's are all cracking me up'. I just love ittttttttt 🙄
She’s fucking tragic, I hope this backfires and offends a shit ton of her followers and they actually wake up to her shite... we can only ever hope!

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Assume for one minute the bin story is true ..... why does Ronnie think it’s okay to play with bins???? I think the whole of Tattle can call bingo on this one!
Like you say, assuming its true, because she got him a bin and encouraged him to put nappy sacks filled with kitchen roll in it, so now he'll assume all bins are play things.
Also assuming it true, then what about the bin powders she pours in?
Has ronnie got it on his hands? Did she wash them? Has Henry now ingested chemicals?
I hope theres Eastenders duff duffs to finish this drama!

• Haha

Caramel Swirl

Came straight here after witnessing the cleaning trolley fuckery and I knew tattle would be on fire 🔥😂

Late thread suggestion 😂
Cleaning trolley Polly is kitted out better than her own son Ronnie

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Lol the Hinchers are LIT on this post lol saddos!!!
If the actual trolly wasn’t bad enough, the text she has put with it makes it even worse! Such an own goal with this one. Bet she was well pleased with herself putting it together. Gone quiet now though ain’t she

Eat more cake

VIP Member
How old is she again? If she was a child it would be understandable but that is just so patronising to all those who work bloody hard cleaning to make a living. Disgusting behaviour.

I thought Inch just 'popped out'........

Tilly3

VIP Member
Guyzzzz I’ve been on catch up on and off all day and still not read all of the previous thread but can’t believe how fast they go even when she’s on an “off social media day” great to see soo many new members, hopefully more will wake up and smell the coffee.
I fear her time is fast running out, she’s a fucking ticking time bomb and I can’t wait to hear the bang and see the fall out 💣 the cunt really does think she is beyond reproach 😡

Last edited:

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I said it earlier and I'll say it again life is one big joke to Soph. She's making a joke out of people who are in cleaning jobs. Well the jokes on you Soph how do you think you will get that trolley up the stairs you stupid mare! No wonder Jamie has been out the house all day, didn't want to get lumbered putting that trolley together. He must sit and wonder what am I married to!? I wonder if he gets fed up with the amount of shit she buys.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I can see Jimmers in his best twin set scattering all the peasants out of the F+F sect so they can buy some new threads for Ron the Don

Git aat the waaayyyy dunt yiz knaw who moiy woiyfe is yiaw cants!!!! Cammin froo
I read that in an Australian accent 😂

"Gday mate. Gonna need some dollarydoo's for my Willy Hill account. Open up Ronnies burgers eh! Gonna get a shrimp on de barbie!"

• Haha