Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I’m the only one that didn’t see a pube? I watched it a few times and honestly not once did I think omg a pube because I couldn’t see it 😂
I didn’t see anything......just an excuse to be funny and relatable!

Don’t know if you’ll remember some of the older posters on here will, but the girl at my daughters school who made them play Hinching and the horrific mother who wore the I’m a hincher top in sparkly Disney font. Obviously we’ve moved away now so I don’t have to witness that god awful shirt ever again.
well she contacted me after my sister passed away and sent her condolences etc, she asked how our new town was etc just a short conversation. Well I’ve just received a text from her saying...
Hi Rosie (everyone knows they aren’t allowed to call me that! I’ve never gone by that name! I’m really offended)
I just took a look on a little site called “Tattle”
I know you’re on there and you troll poor Sophie. I’m going to give her your details so you can be dealt with accordingly. It’s disgusting.

Hahahahaha I mean come on! But anyways Hey 👋🏼. to the lurker I’m very proud to be on here! Mucho Love.
Pretty sure if she gave my details to Queen Zoph she wouldn’t even read it anyway.
perhaps give them to the tattle troll exposer instead! 😂😂😂
what on Earth 😂
Absolute freak of nature!!

what a boring life that woman leads!!! Honestly! 😂

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
"It's not fair, I want soup, I'll show you all our pubes: This Is Me"

(To the beat of the song This Is Me - the Best Original Song respectively from The Greatest Showman that won a Golden Globe Award🙃😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A genuine question for you, what makes you enjoy watching her/like her?
I myself was once someone that also followed her-then she started getting on my nerves and That Christmas table finished me off 🤣
I loved watched her in the beginning when she was genuine and just showed cleaning tips, I feel like I just watch her out of habit now. I cannot stand the constant adverts and poor me victim role she plays. Everything feels too forced now. The management are trying to make her like a well oiled machine to line all their pockets and that’s not what she is about (or wasn’t anyway) so it doesn’t suit her and makes her annoying and false.

Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely brazen isn’t she with her latest story. Tagging the lockdown- breaking MUA along with the hairdresser & stylist. But doesn’t even tag the dress designer, probably because they dared to asked for a credit on the MUA’s grid post. Never mind the fact she let the fat dog sit all over the borrowed dress. She just has no respect. What a nasty piece of work she is 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Was she told she was wasting her time trying to get a baby weaning book deal? She’s not waving her penis cucumber around anymore and Ronnies lunches haven’t been filmed? Just cropped pics so you can’t see what he’s eating?
Moved him onto Mugshots already?! 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Don’t know if mentioned but she’s been properly called out by CC for dangerous chemical mixing in that bathroom clean. Sir, I salute you. 👍👍👊

Reactions: 20
Anyone who gets in bed with her ends up regretting it! Makeupman spending Saturday deleting comments! Garden man kitchen man dress man boat man barn man and so on.. pawns in her game.
The only winner is Hinch.
You forgot Inch man 😉🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if she’s had people turn up to her house?
I know people must think we’re obsessed posting on here but the way people message her like they’re actual friends?!
surely it must freak her right out!

Reactions: 4
She thought she was so funny talking about the pube. Ffs she made me retch. And listen to her talking about that per-goalllla again. “I LOVE ITTTT! I AB [pauses for 10] SOLUTELY LAVE IT!” ... why has she started to talk like a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to go outside and cover my garden furniture at least 10 times cos the covers keep flying off I’ve nearly lost them over fence and it’s even blow my chairs about yet she’s got swinging plant pots all sat nicely, a bleeping swinging shelf with a nice little pot sat on it wtf...

Reactions: 7
See she’s fixed her wonky back fence at the back of her pergoalaaa or should I say put up a new one. Still looks too full off absolute tat

Reactions: 6
I thought it was really wrong to post another photo of her in that dress and tag everyone except the designers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What does she use muslins for? Am I missing a trick everyone told me i would need loads with baby and when she was a new born they were a god send for spit up etc but I’ve not used them in months so assume I’m not using them as intended 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.