Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have loads of other forums to express that. This ain’t one of them. 👋
Leave them here and we'll educate them 😉😉 we don't want to be like those awful Hinchers now and exclude anyone with a different opinion 🤣

The problem with #pubegate for me isn’t whether it’s funny or not, humour is subjective so I’m sure some people did laugh their heads of at it.
The problem is it’s so different from her usual demeanour, proving she has about 5,000 different personalities, each crafted to appeal to a different audience. Just another part of her act.
This exactly....she has more "personalities" than Patricia in Split 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Sophie! Darling! Yep...yep...well we’ve noticed that your memwah photoshoot gained a lot of traction, and of course is fabulous, but unfortunately isn’t testing well on relatability and that make up artist is getting it in the neck. Yes I know, I know, he’s deleting, so don’t worry darling, but we need a day of good old Mrs Hinch. Nothing strenuous but a slight bathroom clean, maybe something that we know works well with the whole ‘him indoors’ schtick...what about flip flops or...pubes? Yep yep pubes! Your followers will love it, trust me. Honestly Soph it will be fine. Yes yes you can use Gretel, or whatever that new filter is called. Relates to the Hinchers. Follow it up with quote boards on how hilarious you are. Got it? Brilliant Soph, chat soon.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I loved her this morning with the pube story 😂😂

I have to say I do enjoy Mrs Hinch 😁🤣
A genuine question for you, what makes you enjoy watching her/like her?
I myself was once someone that also followed her-then she started getting on my nerves and That Christmas table finished me off 🤣

Reactions: 10
A genuine question for you, what makes you enjoy watching her/like her?
I myself was once someone that also followed her-then she started getting on my nerves and That Christmas table finished me off 🤣
She’s deleted her profile now

Reactions: 5
I also hate them... apologies to anyone that likes them but they are tacky to me... live laugh love and duck off!
I don't like them but we have had to use them in our little girls room - we rent and can't paint or decorate at all so she has the alphabet and a big mural in stickers (we'd have much preferred to paint it ourselves mind).

Anyone who gets in bed with her ends up regretting it! Makeupman spending Saturday deleting comments! Garden man kitchen man dress man boat man barn man and so on.. pawns in her game.
The only winner is Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've also reported her & smug makeup man on the gov website for breaking the rules. I've also reported him to trading standards for not behaving appropriately during lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Please tell me I’m the only one that didn’t see a pube? I watched it a few times and honestly not once did I think omg a pube because I couldn’t see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:
#hinch. Me and Mikeyyy think we can do what we likeyyy, ma time is cumin so a betta get runnin in ma Jimmy Choos talking about pubes, while I rinse them and all youzeeee!! ATV huns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
***THREAD SUGGESTION ***
#pubegate not funny hun, use your time to play with your son.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The pube thing would be far funnier, if that was the nonsense she always came out with. The "edgy" inclusion is obviously a PR stunt. I didn't even spot the pube tbh!

The thing I did notice though was how she didn't address how her skirting boards were so RANK.
And we all know she does it, but all that product mixing made me feel verrrry nervous!

Also going back in time a bit i'm baffled by just how much of the "expensive" glass cleaner she sprayed everywhere. Surely all adults know that you don't need tonnes of product to clean a window- too much and it just smears! Im a slob and I love cleaning windows- such little effort for massive results! She will be bamboozled if she were to learn about newspaper and vinegar!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 219376Well, Don’t hate is but I thought that was funny! I do have a very twisted sense of humour not gonna lie🤷🏼‍♀️ just goes to show she’s not as reserved as she acts on and Really dunno why she doesn’t just act her normal self which is obviously this the lying cow hahahaha
I get what you mean. It didn’t offend me in the slightest, it just made me think how unusual it was of her to be so candid and wondered if it’s because us tattle bastards call her out for trying to be little miss perfect? Is the mask falling Cos she realises she’s dug herself a hole of being meek and mild Soph? 🤔

Was she told she was wasting her time trying to get a baby weaning book deal? She’s not waving her penis cucumber around anymore and Ronnies lunches haven’t been filmed? Just cropped pics so you can’t see what he’s eating?

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if you’ll remember some of the older posters on here will, but the girl at my daughters school who made them play Hinching and the horrific mother who wore the I’m a hincher top in sparkly Disney font. Obviously we’ve moved away now so I don’t have to witness that god awful shirt ever again.
well she contacted me after my sister passed away and sent her condolences etc, she asked how our new town was etc just a short conversation. Well I’ve just received a text from her saying...
Hi Rosie (everyone knows they aren’t allowed to call me that! I’ve never gone by that name! I’m really offended)
I just took a look on a little site called “Tattle”
I know you’re on there and you troll poor Sophie. I’m going to give her your details so you can be dealt with accordingly. It’s disgusting.

Hahahahaha I mean come on! But anyways Hey 👋🏼. to the lurker I’m very proud to be on here! Mucho Love.
Pretty sure if she gave my details to Queen Zoph she wouldn’t even read it anyway.
perhaps give them to the tattle troll exposer instead! 😂😂😂
Oh my god what a loser. The top though 😂😂😂 so how does she know you are on here?

Was she told she was wasting her time trying to get a baby weaning book deal? She’s not waving her penis cucumber around anymore and Ronnies lunches haven’t been filmed? Just cropped pics so you can’t see what he’s eating?
My money is on a ham sandwich and a packet of cheesy wotsits, just like we’ve been telling her for weeks 🤣

Reactions: 6
The gushing comments on her post make me feel SICK. Are these people real?!?! Has anyone replied to her story to ask why she said she did her own make up that day?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.