Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping twin set πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ he's taking the piss now 🀣🀣
He's sitting there thinking "so this is what other lads are talking about" πŸ†πŸ†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Grinch probably rolls all the matching sets up like she does for her bin mans, so he knows what he’s got to put on every morning πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another emotional montage

Please donate Β£2 to a Ronnie for a new box of Cheerios. He was disappointed the sandpit today weren't his favourite cereal πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker, first time poster - hi guys! just wondering why she thinks it’s appropriate to finger all the buckets to get the blue one for ronnieblesshimbinmanz?
Because she’s Sophie Salad Fingers
D5ACAD01-2F52-4883-8911-0D192336248E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Grinch probably rolls all the matching sets up like she does for her bin mans, so he knows what he’s got to put on every morning πŸ˜‚
I've said this before, she definitely dresses him 🀣🀣🀣 the image of him rolling out his twin set every morning has me creased 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
My God man!!! Reclaim your balls please πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mr J has just got home from work. We are an average couple, thankfully in a better financial situation than we were a few months ago, so thought I'd ask him if he wanted to spend Β£1000 on a hotel for a night next month for our anniversary. He asked me if I was on crack! I'll take that as a no then πŸ˜‚. He then goes you've been on tattle haven't you? He knows me too well.
I tested the waters too and asked Mr cupcake. He said - duck off at a grand a night!
Then I said - well it good enough for Mrs hinch, so he goes - well she won't have paid for it! πŸ˜‚
Its those moments where I realise why I married himπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, Fred Vest rang up the council and told them they'd have to replace it all!
Awrite mate. Me and my cleaning sensation wife Mrs Hinch are coming to your sandpit today. I want the whole thing kitted out in Cheerios. Will I be paying you? No my wife does that mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Emotional piano montage of Ronnie & with a caption about how much she missed him - check! βœ… My first Tattle bingo! πŸ˜‚ She is so tediously predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've said this before, she definitely dresses him 🀣🀣🀣 the image of him rolling out his twin set every morning has me creased 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
My God man!!! Reclaim your balls please πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Do you think he has one with feet in for night nights?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.